Sex and Nudism

I don't have a desire to have sex in front of a bunch of people.
I am posting this because I think everyone will have a different opinion on what is politically correct while nude. I like to twist people's brains and see how they think.

As a nudist you are supposed to encourage others to not have a fear of letting the human body be seen. By definition, should it therefore be okay to allow the human body to have sex in a public nude area ?

This topic was edited
RE:Sex and Nudism

If its inappropriate for a textile its inappropriate for a nudist.

Its that simple.

This post was edited

Yea, what he said

You are thinking in giant leaps instead of small steps forward.

This post was edited

Jeeze yeah, duh!

This post was edited

Jeeze yeah, duh!

This post was edited

I don't have a desire to have sex in front of a bunch of people.I am posting this because I think everyone will have a different opinion on what is politically correct while nude. I like to twist people's brains and see how they think.As a nudist you are supposed to encourage others to not have a fear of letting the human body be seen. By definition, should it therefore be okay to allow the human body to have sex in a public nude area ?

Nope couldnt disagree more. Disagree with the premise of what a nudist is "supposed" to do. Nudism IMO opinion is not about encouraging people to let their bodies be seen but rather to find comfort and freedom in their own skin for themselves not for anyone else. Encouraging people to let their naked bodies be seen sounds like exhibitionism to me. So as other have said if you wouldnt or have sex in a public area what would being naked and having sex change that. There seems to be some brain twisting on your part to express a desire without seeming so but that just my opinion. I like to twist peoples brains and see how they think.

This post was edited

If its inappropriate for a textile its inappropriate for a nudist.Its that simple.

Drop the mic

This post was edited