Underwear discussion

So, I have seen a lot of posts of people talking about wearing no underwear. A few years again, when I was first delving into nudism, I went a day without underwear. I could see how shorts, sweat pants or sports pants, would be comfortable without underwear, but how do people deal with the rough seams of dresss pants, and especially jeans. This day that I spent I had to be away from my house for over 6 hours, and the jeans were very uncomfortable by the time I got home and could change.
The seams always seem to rub the very sensitive areas of my body, (bottom and undercarriage) Please post experiences, tips, and funny stories if people have ever found out you weren't wearing underwear. Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Underwear discussion

Wash the jeans a few time so soften them, Then they will be more comfortable without underwear.

This post was edited

So, I have seen a lot of posts of people talking about wearing no underwear. A few years again, when I was first delving into nudism, I went a day without underwear. I could see how shorts, sweat pants or sports pants, would be comfortable without underwear, but how do people deal with the rough seams of dresss pants, and especially jeans. This day that I spent I had to be away from my house for over 6 hours, and the jeans were very uncomfortable by the time I got home and could change.The seams always seem to rub the very sensitive areas of my body, (bottom and undercarriage) Please post experiences, tips, and funny stories if people have ever found out you weren't wearing underwear. Thanks

I had the same experience every time I went without the underwear. If I am not nude, I actually prefer to be supported. Without briefs I find the genitals in the wrong place to be comfortable too much of the time.

This post was edited

Have tried wearing boxer shorts with my jeans and find the bunching-up of the extra fabric makes the experience more uncomfortable. Briefs may work for some, but they are not to my taste.

This post was edited

I think it also depends on how tight you wear your pants. Although I don't go commando often in jeans or slacks, when I do, I have not had a chaffing problem but I wear my pants loose.

I have had my pants or seats fall down on me, usually while carrying something. Because my pants are loose, I often have to pull them up while walking. One time I was working with a bunch of female nurses and technicians setting up a new animal hospital and I was carrying a computer and monitor to the back between these woman when I felt my sweats slipping, My hands were full and all the counters were full so I couldn't put them down or pull them up. They dropped just as I rounded the corner. I could hear the sniggaling behind me but no one ever said anything.

This post was edited

Like most things, you get used to it.

I guess I never really had this issue because I was wearing jeans and not wearing underwear when I was in HS. Many of the older guys that I played on the HS sports teams with, went without underwear and I followed suit to be cool, like them! :DDD I actually enjoyed it and went without underwear all the time. During this time, I had to begin doing my own laundry because my mother asked me a couple of times, "where's your underwear in your laundry?" I lied and told her that I did my own underwear laundry. She was fine with that! :DDD

I guess because I was younger at that time, I didn't notice the rough seams and rougher, thicker cotton material. I've not worn underwear at all since then and my "under carriage" has gotten used to it and toughened up. Over time, I just got used to it and it doesn't bother me and don't know if it ever did.

This post was edited

I rarely wear underwear when off work, but when I am working, there are times I need to be quite active with squatting, lifting, twisting and climbing.
I've tried to do it commando but it wasn't working. Can't be doing heavy, active stuff when your junk is getting all bunged up and your hands are full.
I hated my old tighty whities and never liked boxers so a decade ago I went on a mission to find the most comfortable briefs.
I tried dozens. Most of them felt like an 8 hour mammogram on my crotch!!!

I finally found a brand from Australia. They are called "Obviously". and named that for a good reason.

They have a nice, roomy pouch right up front and keeps everything exactly where you want it , with a little extra give for when you need it.
I can barely tell I have them on during the day with never a pinch or a grab.
They are about as anatomically correct as they can be! I never went back to traditional briefs.

I did take the Tommy John challenge once. "The most comfortable underwear you will ever wear or your money back" !

NOT!!!!!

Tried them for one day. Same crappy fit as my TWs so I tried to send them back. The wouldn't take them because I wore them! ??? So much for their guaranty!

So, happily back to my Obviouslys.

They are $25 a pair... a bit pricey, but I have 7 or 8 pairs now and I think I've only had to throw away one pair so far in 10 years and they still feel great!

No. I'm not getting paid for this! :-)
Next time I'll find a model who drinks less beer!

This post was edited

We all have different experiences with going without underwear. In comparison, I never wore underwear and that was when I was off duty and on duty. My day uniform, my firefighting gear... always without underwear and I never really noticed. Sure, at times I had to adjust but never seemed to have an issues with going without underwear at work.

I never really thought about it much and didn't think it was noticeable until a close female co worker made mention of it at the lunch table in the fire house. She and I had a good laugh and she said she could always tell. Oh well... ;DDD

I'll continue to live without underwear until my body tells me otherwise. Hope that day never comes! :DDD

This post was edited

The only underwear that I use is the long john type that extend down to my ankles. I wear them for warmth when the temps start out in the 40's or below.

This post was edited

No underwear is definitely the preferred option for years now but sometimes it is just a necessity. Long underwear in the winter when it gets stinking cold and doing yoga in non naked class.

This post was edited

Ever try flannel lined jeans? Very soft interior lining... it's all I buy now.

This post was edited