Who loves the rain?

So I am sitting here wishing it was way warmer than 60* while it is raining here in Southern California. I love the rain and wish I could just do something in the nude while it is raining. I would love to walk on the beach or even do some hiking in the mud.

How many of you out there have hiked in the mud while it was raining? I would think this is the best time to hike since most people try to avoid the rain and getting wet.

This topic was edited
RE:Who loves the rain?

Rainy Day Reminiscing
Drinking black coffee, missing the one that slipped away.
Maybe if I had been drinking black coffee back then,
she'd be drinking black coffee with me today.

This post was edited

we love the rain when we get it seems not too regular last couple years !

This post was edited

I love the rain on a hot summers day when the garden is getting dry. A regular supply of water is essential to all life and supports the abundant vegetative growth we profit from. But sometimes too much falls, and sometimes it's cold and wet and miserable. I just put up with it since I can't change it. The weather always changes in time. I do love a nice cool to warm spring day, just right for the sun to feel real good.

This post was edited

In west Texas, turning down rain is almost like turning down free cash!!!! Still remember in midland 405 days with zero measurable precipitation....can you say water restrictions, dry lakes- granted few to start with but, 4-8 % full..... I do NOT miss that

This post was edited

During Summer rain storms, I like spending some time out in the rain. I'll do some small chores, play on our putting green or just stand in the rain and have a summer shower... shower! With this current rain, it's just too damn cold to be naked outside! I will dash to my work shed and grab a tool but by the time I get back inside, I'm standing by the fireplace trying to get warm. Upside is that my lovely, mostly naked wife is standing with a towel and hug to warm me up!

Love the rain, don't like the cold!

This post was edited

I must say that I truly do. Rainy days are a delight to me. I love how it "washes" the air clean, brings a filtered light to the day time, and calms nerves at all times. People tend to just chill the eff out.

If I were back down south, i would love to go skyclad in the rain during the spring/summer. I'd probably have no choice in summer just to avoid all the mosquitoes. Up here tho...maybe maybe not. The summers are pretty mild here so it could be risky out in the middle of nowhere. Oh but if i had a spacious yet private, backyard garden...or a swimming pool...or a hot tub lol, I'd be out in a rain storm every time.

This post was edited

60 degrees and rain here is considered warm. I was nude in my backyard in the rain
AST summer and it was a nice feeling. I do love being in a hot springs while it is raining or snowing. The cool water on your head, allow you to stay in the hot water longer.

This post was edited

A few years ago, I paid my first visit to a naturist retreat to have a massage. It was a lovely autumn day and after stripping off, I crossed the yard to the massage parlour. An hour later, greatly invigorated, I returned to the yard to find the weather had changed to a steady cold downpour.
But it felt great! I became a seasoned naturist at that moment.

This post was edited

Upside is that my lovely, mostly naked wife is standing with a towel and hug to warm me up!
Ahhh, the joys of having a soul mate!

This post was edited

Yes cold rain is not fun when nude but fun to play in regardless. I take care of a friends dog in my lunch break and played with the dog in the rain. She loves to play in water puddles. That is what got me thinking about the rain and the adventures we could do in the rain nude assuming the weather is warm enough.

This post was edited