RE:Who loves the rain?

Somehow there seems to be little pleasure in putting out he refuse and recycling naked in the rain at about 10C (50F).

This post was edited

It's wet clothes that make a rain feel so cold, but it can help keep you cool enough for extended hot tub soaks without overheating.

This post was edited

Right here but...BUT timing is everything haha

This post was edited

It's wet clothes that make a rain feel so cold, but it can help keep you cool enough for extended hot tub soaks without overheating.

While visiting close friends in WA, we were in the hot tub while it snowed. That was lots of fun!

This post was edited

I think standing in a nice rain in the summer naked would feel great. Haven't done it yet. On my bucket list.

This post was edited

Summer before last, we had a good rain for a couple of days and it was a warm day out and the rain was cool. It felt great standing out in the rain. This past Summer, we didn't get any rain! Lots of clouds and threats of flash floods but not a drop!

This post was edited

I love to be naked in the rain on a hot summer day. It's difficult to explain the feeling to someone who has never experienced it.

This post was edited

Haven't tried naked, but I would rather be shirtless than shirted in warm rain. Also feels better without the wet shirt when it stops.
I guess since I like that, I should try nude sometime.

This post was edited