Sexual activities in nudists show.

I am watching paradise show in u tube. It a nudists show but it also shows private parts of men and women clearly and also shows sex.is that okay or bad? Also adam zoekt Eva in u tube also shows condoms means boy and girl have sex at night so will it be considered bad in nudism? And serial naked attraction also talks about dating and sex between winner boy and girl so I want to know that are these showing nudism in wrong way?

This topic was edited
RE:Sexual activities in nudists show.

Sex is not a bad thing. If the show is to promote Nudisum then I think it should be left out.

Naked and Afraid is more of a nudist/naturist show. Depicting people just surviving while nude. Although nudity is not shown, I think the point that people can be nude around other without it being a sexual thing.

This post was edited

None of those are nudism at all. Being nude does not make anyone a nudist or naturist. Nudism is unclothed when possible, clothed when necessary, and NOT lewd.

That is a very good succinct response. People are so confused about nudism thinking that anytime a person is naked regardless of the activity they are nudist. I see that a lot on this site which makes very little sense given the name but it is good that there are those who can help to correct the misconception.

This post was edited

Any time sex is shown it raises people's lust response, and that helps sell movies. But when connected to supposedly naturist content it only helps propagate the nude=sex connection in their minds which leads to anti naturism and which naturism seeks to combat. So while sex in the proper place and time was God's invention and OK, the continual viewing of it leads to a corrupted mental process that is not good.

This post was edited

Thanks for replying. I want to know that u all who watches naked attractive women does not get excited? I am home nudists I get horny by watching nudists women videos, shows I think I will not be able to control my self when I will go to nudists beach, resort.

This post was edited

Then you are watching for the wrong reason.

This post was edited

Then you are watching for the wrong reason.

Truth

This post was edited

Blah blah.blah people will do what people do reg
ardless of whether they are prudist or lewdish just be.your self once you get out you will see it is not what you think erection will subside and relaxation will start neber feel bad about being you.your just new that's all

This post was edited