Big vs Small

Hi All,
I'm a 46 year old guy from the UK and have been a nudist since I was 18. One of the first things I discovered when I started was that although I am tall and relatively muscular my penis is particularly small, especially when soft. I've also discovered I enjoy hanging out naked with guys with much larger penises. Is any else here into that kind of fun?
Cheers,
Chris.

This topic was edited
RE:Big vs Small

I'm not very big either 4.5 max when hard. I had quite a complex about it for some time but naturism has helped with that. Now I too am fascinated with guys with big cocks. OK being gay that may sound obvious. How ever it always amazes me that some guys straight and gay who are well endowed are shy about it. if I had something with some decent swing that then grow to a god length and thickness I'd be really proud and happy to show it anywhere looking forward to more guys talking openly about their penis' here.

This post was edited

don't think it matters point of naturism accept people as they are

This post was edited

don't think it matters point of naturism accept people as they are

I agree with the above. Im glad there is a group for us that have bigger than average genitals, but I agree it shouldnt matter. But whatever makes you happy. Have fun. Naturism is not only about shedding clothes but opening your mind to how natural the world is without societal norms. Live free, do what makes you happy, and remain compassionate, open, and honest.

This post was edited

I have to say, if you're hanging out nude and the discussion of penis sizes and penises in general is the main topic of conversation it seems inherently sexual unless it's strictly clinical. And especially so if your preference is to hang around your bigger dicked brethren.

And there's nothing wrong with that at all. I'm just saying...

This post was edited

And there's nothing wrong with that at all. I'm just saying...

Sure. But isn't discussion of pennies size part of the reason for the LPSG?

This post was edited

Thats awesome that you have friends that you can still keep in touch with from your childhood

This post was edited

. He adopted a pet nick-name he liked to call me (in private, of course), which was "Billy-Big-Dick". I was flattered, if perhaps a little embarrassed, at this recognition. I hadn't particularly noticed our difference in size until he started calling me the nick-name.- Bill

I thought you said he called you "Billy Beat Off".

This post was edited