Greetings all. From a newbie in the community.

Hi everyone, Im a 35 year old male in South Africa. I have recently joined the online nudist community. Besides around the house and the backyard (I don't even own pyjamas), there isn't really anywhere you could be nude in public around here. Unless don't know about it.
I'd like to make friends with all people around the world. Hopefully I'll get to travel to some resort or beach one day.

This topic was edited
RE: Greetings all. From a newbie in the community.

Welcome! This is a great site to meet all sorts of wonderful nude people!

This post was edited

Welcometo a great site

This post was edited

Welcome & enjoy, great bunch of people here!

This post was edited

Hi there
There are quite a few resortsin Gauteng that youcould try. I am in Cape Town so if ever you travel south giveme a shout and we could meet up.
Keep naked and welcome to the community!

This post was edited

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I like it here. You guys are so warm. Much appreciated.

This post was edited

Welcome to the nude community! To find nude areas to enjoy the sunshine, sometimes it is just easiest to go exploring around some rivers or beaches in your area. You are not alone there, I'm sure there are others who enjoy the nude lifestyle too!

This post was edited

Hello, welcome to the online nudist community. Truenudists is a great site;u'll like it here.

This post was edited
Welcome

Welcome to true nudist!!

This post was edited

Welcome to the community this is a great place to be

This post was edited

And belated Greetings from a snow covered UK. You ought to get down to Cape Town and go to Sandy Bay. Best nudist beach anywhere i have been to so far. You will enjoy

This post was edited