Getting REAL!

The reality of this site is that it unfortunately encourages fakes and voyeurs to thrive here by permitting private and blank profiles. Neither ios the certification anything to go be as I have seen certified nudists clothed in their certification pictures and one member was even certified using a prominent Indian film stars picture which was subsequently removed.

I'm also on Oh! Naturist and used to be on the now defunct Hang Out Nude . This site ensures a fairer policy in that there are no private profiles and one cannot be a member if one has clothed pictures . One can only view another members pictures to the same extent as one shows of themselves. The only disappointment is there is no chat room.

I recently found a young Indian nudist had joined this site and the profile picture he had posted was suspiciously that of a foreigner. He had written a whole spiel of how it was important to him that nudists should be genuine and honest and that he could not tolerate any "bullshit" and being "sexualized" by people who wanted to befriend him.

I usually welcome most new Indian nudists to the site , because it takes a lot of courage for people who come from a country where nudity is taboo and is often confused with sex. So I sent a welcome message to this young man as well and told him I was impressed that he had joined this site and all that he stood for, but questioned him ,in all honesty, if the profile picture was actually his , because he did not appear Indian at all. He promptly blocked me! No love lost , but I honestly would not want to have such "virtuous" folk here! I think it would be the duty of the site administrator to weed out the fakes from the genuine nudists and one way would possibly have him / her chat with the applicant on cam before admitting them to the site.

This topic was edited
RE:Getting REAL!

The reality of this site is that it unfortunately encourages fakes and voyeurs to thrive here by permitting private and blank profiles. Neither ios the certification anything to go be as I have seen certified nudists clothed in their certification pictures and one member was even certified using a prominent Indian film stars picture which was subsequently removed.I'm also on Oh! Naturist and used to be on the now defunct Hang Out Nude . This site ensures a fairer policy in that there are no private profiles and one cannot be a member if one has clothed pictures . One can only view another members pictures to the same extent as one shows of themselves. The only disappointment is there is no chat room.I recently found a young Indian nudist had joined this site and the profile picture he had posted was suspiciously that of a foreigner. He had written a whole spiel of how it was important to him that nudists should be genuine and honest and that he could not tolerate any "bullshit" and being "sexualized" by people who wanted to befriend him.I usually welcome most new Indian nudists to the site , because it takes a lot of courage for people who come from a country where nudity is taboo and is often confused with sex. So I sent a welcome message to this young man as well and told him I was impressed that he had joined this site and all that he stood for, but questioned him ,in all honesty, if the profile picture was actually his , because he did not appear Indian at all. He promptly blocked me! No love lost , but I honestly would not want to have such "virtuous" folk here! I think it would be the duty of the site administrator to weed out the fakes from the genuine nudists and one way would possibly have him / her chat with the applicant on cam before admitting them to the site.

woww... awesome who created this group? we owe them our gratitude.
Thank you

This post was edited