Advice on Nudism Vlog

Hello everyone,

A few years ago I had a nudist blog. I enjoyed it immensely but found writing it could be complex and time-consuming and found that interaction with and comments made by other nudists was limited, due in part I believe to the fact that people had started to transition to interacting to vlogs. I miss trying to have discussions on things that I think that are relevant to nudism, where we're failing as nudists and how we can improve, things that I feel impact us daily physically, emotionally, and legally.

I'd like to start a nudist vlog and have been researching the requirements needed to produce one of quality, but would have to question you as a group as to how many of you look at external blogs and/or vlogs related to nudism? If so, are there any quality vlogs or blogs that you've bookmarked or refer to often? Do you provide comments or interact with vloggers, bloggers or web owners based on their content or when they request comments or topics?

I'd look forward to any comments from TrueNudist members regarding what nudist content (if any) that you reference, whether it's other websites, video, or blog content as well as what content you're most looking for.

Thanks in advance for any replies and information you as TrueNudist members provide,
Kevin

This topic was edited
RE:Advice on Nudism Vlog

Good question.

There is a divide between the true nudists and those trolling for their jollies. This website and forum seems to be about 90% people looking for jollies (just a guess). So, first you have to decide if your blog or vlog would cater to true nudists or just some pervs looking to get jollies. If the latter, you will get a lot more traffic, but it won't be of substance.

So, if you really want to serve the true nudists out there, the best bet would be to go to nudist venues and report on them. Also talk about what events are coming up, maybe some reports from viewers of other venues around the world. It would be refreshing to see a vlog or blog that actually serves the true nudists and isn't over-run by the people who claim to be nudists but are actually voyeurs, pervs, swingers, and exhibitionists trying to get their jollies.

Keep in mind, if a true nudists is reading a blog or viewing a vlog, they are probably at home shivering because they cannot be outside or at an event due to winter or whatever.

This post was edited

You obviously have given this quite a bit of thought. I recall reading your blog a few years ago, but I caught it after you stopped posting. I dont follow any blogs or vlogs at the moment, but I follow a few nudists on twitter. Id follow your vlog if it was easily accessible, and participate in discussions. Not sure how helpful I could be in spreading the word though.

This post was edited

You've just more help thank you know - thanks so much for responding and if I can ask, did I sound like an uneducated jackass on the blog :])

This post was edited

You are an amazingly insightful man and more than that, you're a man with a conscientious heart and head. I thank you for recognizing the segregation we impart upon ourselves as nudists and wish more men and women would do as you have done; reached across the table while refusing to limit who you share this wonderful lifestyle with. I live in the most diverse city in Colorado, the 3rd most diverse in the US and Iove looking at my corner of the world and all of the different types of people on my tiny block. I want this too in my nudist life and refuse to believe that we need to separate ourselves from one another for any reason. I have a theory that nudists fall back onto every other label that defines them in the textile world because nudists are such a small percentage of the population and as such we flock to the groups we associate with everyday for safety. I also believe that a great number of nudists themselves still link sex with nudity and hence we still get the firm division between some straight and gay nudists as well as the behavior we see where so many nudist couples are non-associative with singles.

Of course all of this is speculation on my part but these are the things we need to discuss.

Thank you so much for chiming in, for reinforcing that there are deep-seeded issues we're facing, and for your encouragement!

Kevin

This post was edited