RE: Forum Scrabble by cuddlebutton ((Part 2))

POST POSE ROSE LOSE HOSE HOST MOST MIST MINT LINT LINE
LIKE LIFE WIFE WINE FINE FIND FINS FIRS FIRE FARE BARE MARE DARE
DART DIRT DIRE DIKE PIKE POKE POLE PORE SORE SORT FORT FORE MORE CORE
BORE TORE TARE TART TORT PORT PART CART CARE CASE CAST CANT RANT WANT
WANE PANE PANT PAST LAST LUST LIST GIST GUST MUST RUST REST BEST TEST
ZEST JEST JUST BUST DUST FUSE RUSE RISE RITE BITE BITS BATS CATS HATS
PATS RATS ROTS BOTS BOTH GOTH GOSH POSH NOSH JOSH BOSH COSH CASH RASH
SASH LASH BASH MASH GASH GASP GAST MAST MASS MARS CARS BARS BANS FANS
PANS CANS TANS TINS BINS BIND BIRD BARD BARN DARN DARK BARK MARK PARK LARK
LARD LORD WORD WORN WORE WARE WARD HARD CARD CURD CURE PURE PURL
CURL HURL HURT CURT CULT CELT WELT FELT MELT MELD
Sorry...too much tequila to finish the story...just have to settle for the word.

This post was edited

post pose rose lose hose host most mist mint lint line like life wife winefine find fins firs fire fare bare mare dare dart dirt dire dike pike poke pole pore sore sort fort FORE MORE CORE BORE TORE TARE TART TORT PORT PART CART CARE CASE CAST CANT RANT WANT WANE PANE PANT PAST LAST LUST LIST GIST GUST MUST RUST REST BEST TEST ZEST JEST JUST BUST DUST FUSE RUSE RISE RITE BITE BITS BATS CATS HATS PATS RATS ROTS BOTS BOTH GOTH GOSH POSH NOSH JOSH BOSH COSH CASH RASH SASH LASH BASH MASH GASH GASP GAST MAST MASS MARS CARS BARS BANS FANS PANS CANS TANS TINS BINS BIND BIRD BARD BARN DARN DARK BARK MARK PARK LARK LARD LORD WORD WORN WORE WARE WARD HARD CARD CURD CURE PURE PURL CURL HURL HURT CURT CULT CELT WELT FELT MELT PELT BELT BELL TELL YELL HELL FELL FEEL KEEL

(Beachlover) I'm waiting for the story...The POST went out to all who thought they could POSE as wordsmiths. I thought that the competition sounded more fun than staring at my ROSE garden so I joined in. After all, what did I have to LOSE? I put a HOSE in the hot tub so that later when I was HOST of a party we could strip off our clothes. But continueing with a story like this would clearly show who had the MOST time on their hands......

(Cuddlebutton)......my thoughts began to wander back to my garden as I stared at the MIST rising from the hot tub. And I thought how nice it wouldbe to plant some MINT in tubs around the roses. And that led me to a very zen-like state and I began to contemplate the age old question of the navel - specifically why men tend to be plagued with belly button LINT? And I wondered if hanging clothing on the LINE instead of putting them in the dryer would help or hinder this dilemma? And would my husband LIKE a sweater knitted from all that lint? And then I thought better. I mean I enjoy my LIFE and I make a pretty good WIFE but I'm just not that domesticated. So I poured a glass of WINE instead.......

(Philfeeeuk) It was a FINE day so I tried to FIND my plastic FINS so that I could go for a swim. The wind whistled though the FIRS that lined the beach and I was afraid that if there were a FIREI would not have theFARE home because the bus (this is silly :) would have to go the long way round and I would look pretty silly sitting on the bus as BARE as the day I was born. Just then, a MARE came trotting along the beach, I wondered if I DARE try to get on it. I thought I could DART out in front of it, but before I knew it, I had been knocked over into the DIRT, I was in a DIRE state as I had rolled down into the DIKE and a PIKE had bitten my big toe! I gave it a POKE with a POLE as each PORE on my body made the hair on my skin stand up. My toe was now very SORE as I tried to SORT out my belongings after I had FORT with this disagreeable fish.

Come on, sombody add to the story...Words need to be used in order, words that have already been used are in lower case...anybody?

(Now Phil, we all know, where there's a Phil, there's a way!)

So I had to respond, can't say nay,
You are stealing my sleep,
I'm so tired I could weep,
Now I'm gonna have to sleep all the DAY!

PS. gator, think you must be pissed,
cos the last word I'm afraid you have missed,
tequila is good,
but you really just should,
Keep a clear head for this and dissist!

Sorry gator, I think you may have missed the 7th page.

Phil.

This post was edited

post pose rose lose hose host most mist mint lint line like life wife winefine find fins firs fire fare bare mare dare dart dirt dire dike pike poke pole pore sore sort fort FORE MORE CORE BORE TORE TARE TART TORT PORT PART CART CARE CASE CAST CANT RANT WANT WANE PANE PANT PAST LAST LUST LIST GIST GUST MUST RUST REST BEST TEST ZEST JEST JUST BUST DUST FUSE RUSE RISE RITE BITE BITS BATS CATS HATS PATS RATS ROTS BOTS BOTH GOTH GOSH POSH NOSH JOSH BOSH COSH CASH RASH SASH LASH BASH MASH GASH GASP GAST MAST MASS MARS CARS BARS BANS FANS PANS CANS TANS TINS BINS BIND BIRD BARD BARN DARN DARK BARK MARK PARK LARK LARD LORD WORD WORN WORE WARE WARD HARD CARD CURD CURE PURE PURL CURL HURL HURT CURT CULT CELT WELT FELT MELT PELT BELT BELL TELL YELL HELL FELL FEEL KEEL KEEP

Steve

This post was edited

post pose rose lose hose host most mist mint lint line like life wife winefine find fins firs fire fare bare mare dare dart dirt dire dike pike poke pole pore sore sort fort fore more core bore tore tare tart tort PORT PART CART CARE CASE CAST CANT RANT WANT WANE PANE PANT PAST LAST LUST LIST GIST GUST MUST RUST REST BEST TEST ZEST JEST JUST BUST DUST FUSE RUSE RISE RITE BITE BITS BATS CATS HATS PATS RATS ROTS BOTS BOTH GOTH GOSH POSH NOSH JOSH BOSH COSH CASH RASH SASH LASH BASH MASH GASH GASP GAST MAST MASS MARS CARS BARS BANS FANS PANS CANS TANS TINS BINS BIND BIRD BARD BARN DARN DARK BARK MARK PARK LARK LARD LORD WORD WORN WORE WARE WARD HARD CARD CURD CURE PURE PURL CURL HURL HURT CURT CULT CELT WELT FELT MELT PELT BELT BELL TELL YELL HELL FELL FEEL KEEL KEEP SEEP

(Beachlover) I'm waiting for the story...The POST went out to all who thought they could POSE as wordsmiths. I thought that the competition sounded more fun than staring at my ROSE garden so I joined in. After all, what did I have to LOSE? I put a HOSE in the hot tub so that later when I was HOST of a party we could strip off our clothes. But continueing with a story like this would clearly show who had the MOST time on their hands......

(Cuddlebutton)......my thoughts began to wander back to my garden as I stared at the MIST rising from the hot tub. And I thought how nice it wouldbe to plant some MINT in tubs around the roses. And that led me to a very zen-like state and I began to contemplate the age old question of the navel - specifically why men tend to be plagued with belly button LINT? And I wondered if hanging clothing on the LINE instead of putting them in the dryer would help or hinder this dilemma? And would my husband LIKE a sweater knitted from all that lint? And then I thought better. I mean I enjoy my LIFE and I make a pretty good WIFE but I'm just not that domesticated. So I poured a glass of WINE instead.......

(Philfeeeuk) It was a FINE day so I tried to FIND my plastic FINS so that I could go for a swim. The wind whistled though the FIRS that lined the beach and I was afraid that if there were a FIREI would not have theFARE home because the bus (this is silly :) would have to go the long way round and I would look pretty silly sitting on the bus as BARE as the day I was born. Just then, a MARE came trotting along the beach, I wondered if I DARE try to get on it. I thought I could DART out in front of it, but before I knew it, I had been knocked over into the DIRT, I was in a DIRE state as I had rolled down into the DIKE and a PIKE had bitten my big toe! I gave it a POKE with a POLE as each PORE on my body made the hair on my skin stand up. My toe was now very SORE as I tried to SORT out my belongings after I had FORT with this disagreeable fish....

(Cuddlebutton)....I'd wished I'd had the FORE sight to bring MORE in the way of first aid. This fish bite was hurting right down to the very CORE of my being! (okay, slight exaggeration but I didn't want to BORE you). I TORE down the beach looking for something to help with the pain. I must have been ranting and raving because somebody stopped me and asked why I was on such a TARE? I explained my situation and they said, "Here, take a bite of this fruit, it has healing properties." And so I did, and it helped, but, man was it TART! That's when I realized I was no longer in the nudist section of the beach and I had committed a very serious TORT....

Come on, sombody add to the story...Words need to be used in order,
words that have already been used are in lower case...anybody?

(LMAO - you "Fort" the fish?)

This post was edited

post pose rose lose hose host most mist mint lint line like
life wife winefine find fins firs fire fare bare mare dare dart dirt
dire dike pike poke pole pore sore sort fort fore more core bore tore
tare tart tort PORT PART CART CARE CASE CAST CANT RANT WANT WANE PANE
PANT PAST LAST LUST
LIST GIST GUST MUST RUST REST BEST TEST ZEST JEST
JUST BUST
DUST FUSE RUSE RISE RITE BITE BITS BATS CATS HATS PATS RATS
ROTS BOTS BOTH GOTH GOSH POSH NOSH JOSH BOSH COSH CASH RASH SASH LASH
BASH MASH GASH GASP GAST MAST MASS MARS CARS BARS BANS FANS PANS CANS
TANS TINS BINS BIND BIRD BARD BARN DARN DARK BARK MARK PARK LARK LARD
LORD WORD WORN WORE WARE WARD HARD CARD CURD CURE PURE PURL CURL HURL
HURT CURT CULT CELT WELT FELT MELT PELT BELT BELL TELL YELL HELL FELL
FEEL KEEL KEEP SEEP PEEP PEER SEER
SEED

This post was edited

Looks like you have gone off line Jackie, so I'll change it for you before someone else copies it, SORRYYYYYY!!!!! :)

post pose rose lose hose host most mist mint lint line like life wife wine fine find fins firs fire fare bare mare dare dart dirt dire dike pike poke pole pore sore sort fort fore more core bore tore tare tart tort PORT PART CART CARE CASE CAST CANT RANT WANT WANE PANE
PANT PAST LAST LUST LIST GIST GUST MUST RUST REST BEST TEST ZEST JEST JUST BUST DUST FUSE RUSE RISE RITE BITE BITS BATS CATS HATS PATS RATS ROTS BOTS BOTH GOTH
GOSH POSH NOSH JOSH BOSH COSH CASH RASH SASH LASH BASH MASH GASH GASP "GAST" MAST MASS MARS CARS BARS BANS FANS PANS CANS TANS TINS BINS BIND BIRD BARD BARN DARN DARK BARK MARK PARK LARK LARD LORD WORD WORN WORE WARE WARD HARD CARD CURD CURE PURE PURL CURL HURL HURT CURT CULT CELT WELT FELT MELT PELT BELT BELL TELL YELL HELL FELL FEEL KEEL KEEP SEEP PEEP PEER SEER SEED DEED REED READ DEAD BEAD LEAD LEED

This post was edited

Please continue to part 3. This one's getting too long!

Jen

This post was edited