RE:Nudist Restaurant Closes

I'd go in a minute if close enough or on my way. Wife used to be a real sport. Not so much now. I think I'd dine alone.

This post was edited

I'd go in a minute if close enough or on my way. Wife used to be a real sport. Not so much now. I think I'd dine alone.

This post was edited

I and a nudist friend had the opportunity when we visited Paris to experience dining at this restaurant before it closed. There was nothing wrong with the quality of the food or service - so I dont think that was the reason for closure. But as several comments have mentioned here - perhaps the community is not large enough to support a full time naked dining spot - not even in a nudist friendly country like France ... the night we were there they had only about another ten customers ...

This post was edited

I and a nudist friend had the opportunity when we visited Paris to experience dining at this restaurant before it closed. There was nothing wrong with the quality of the food or service - so I dont think that was the reason for closure. But as several comments have mentioned here - perhaps the community is not large enough to support a full time naked dining spot - not even in a nudist friendly country like France ... the night we were there they had only about another ten customers ...

How did the prices compare to similar restaurants? Where they charging a massive premium for the experience? I would go to such a restaurant, but I'm not going to pay double for the privilege.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I and a nudist friend had the opportunity when we visited Paris to experience dining at this restaurant before it closed. There was nothing wrong with the quality of the food or service - so I dont think that was the reason for closure. But as several comments have mentioned here - perhaps the community is not large enough to support a full time naked dining spot - not even in a nudist friendly country like France ... the night we were there they had only about another ten customers ...How did the prices compare to similar restaurants? Where they charging a massive premium for the experience? I would go to such a restaurant, but I'm not going to pay double for the privilege.John aka cobeachbum

For the same quality of food prices were comparable to similar textile restaurants in Paris ...

This post was edited

I am an enthusiastic nudist but I would not go out to a nudist restaurant as I am not interested in having to undress on arrival and dress on leaving.
I always dine naked (if allowed) when staying at a nudist venue, sometimes being the only nude in the place as many nudists seem to dress for the evening.
I would, however, go to a special nude dining event with friends if one occurred locally.

This post was edited