February fuerteventura

Heading to corralejo 6th feb 2019 for 14 nights, anyone recommend any walks /groups north end of island.

This topic was edited
RE:February fuerteventura

There 8th to 29th February

This post was edited

Best of luck. It's not as if you can go out playing with the TR. Speaking of which, have you ever gone to the Rally de Remparts at Angouleme? It's a bit of a trek from UK but we have a "Bressuire Grand Prix" just a few miles down the road from here and an easy half-day drive from St Malo. In the three years I have been living here I have always been committed elsewhere on that weekend but It sounds your cup of tea. I do not have the dates for 2020 yet but it is in the summer and they have tours of the countryside for classic sports cars as well as a "GP" for ERAs etc. Centre of town closed off, straw bales etc.
Seem to be a fair number of Brits with classic cars out here, judging from an event Carol and I went to a couple of months ago. That was mainly old military vehicles but I remember an immaculate Healey 3000 and several MGBs (steel bumper models of course).
Best wishes, and hope to see you on one of your French trip

Stuart.

This post was edited

I've stayed just outside Corralejo many times, unfortunately the hotel is no longer nudist. But the surrounding areas are. The dunes stretch for miles south of the town - all clothes optional and good for walking. Or you can head westwards towards El Cotillo along the unpopulated north coast with lots of lagoons and small bays.

This post was edited