nude freedom

only in America do we have freedom
we are born nude and then we must cover up because of small minded people that think that being nude is something that is wrong so we must have high fences, unbearable clothes and must stay covered up to keep them happy
we must try to advance our life style

This topic was edited
RE: nude freedom

I assume the comment about American freedom is trying to be ironic!!
I think you should sue the Government, calling the US 'the land of the free' and then insisting you keep your clothes on in public doesn't make you very free!!
At least I live in a Country where public nudity isn't illegal (unless you intend to offend people). Although when I say 'my Country' I mean England as proved by the nude walker who was arrested when he got to Scotland!!
There are a lot of Countries in Europe where public nudity isn't illegal - although I think the Italians will tell you to get dressed if you don't look good :)

This post was edited

only in America do we have freedom we are born nude and then we must cover up because of small minded people that think that being nude is something that is wrong so we must have high fences, unbearable clothes and must stay covered up to keep them happywe must try to advance our life style

Where were you two years ago, when there were only 4 of us speaking to the SC state judiciary committee one July/August? It's not only in America. It's all over the globe.

South Carolina has great beaches. Have "you" contacted any of our legislators or the Parks & Recreation Commission? Have you joined any effort in SC to positively promote nudism?

This post was edited

I don't know much about the USA other than the western States, but my wife finds it easier to be nude in public in Washington, Oregon, California, Alaska and Hawai'i than our home province of BC, Canada.
Funny!

This post was edited