chubbier

i don't mine being chubby it actually fits me but lately i've gained 20 extra pounds i know a lot of mine comes from the holidays even being cooped up in the house to much over winter and eating food i shouldn't. and you know it's easier to put on than take off, even chubbier when i look in the mirror i think i look better nude than clothed and alot more comfortable. anyone else gain over the holidays- winter.

This topic was edited
RE:chubbier

Same here I gained 15 but I am already taking it off. Just cut back on the beers and it seems to fall off. :)

This post was edited

I tend to go up and down, the only thing I miss if I am at a leaner stage is having a big chubby butt

This post was edited

10 pounds here. Call it my Holiday/winter fat. I'm working on it.

This post was edited

I've always been chubby, even since childhood. I pretty much accepted that I would never be a "Slim Jim". It is only within the past 9 months or so that I've made a concentrated effort to lose some weight after getting a severe warning from my doctor. I've lost nearly 30lbs and do feel a lot better because of it. But because of my sweet tooth, its a constant battle.

This post was edited

Grrrrr the holidays! I know it doesn't change the fact, but I feel less chubby naked - clothes are so ill fitting. Doing my best to get some good walking in every day, but the weather this time of year doesn't always cooperate!

This post was edited

I've always been chubby, even since childhood. I pretty much accepted that I would never be a "Slim Jim". It is only within the past 9 months or so that I've made a concentrated effort to lose some weight after getting a severe warning from my doctor. I've lost nearly 30lbs and do feel a lot better because of it. But because of my sweet tooth, its a constant battle.

Good luck! Keep onit!
NT

This post was edited

I thought I had gained a lot, but the scale says only 0.8 pounds. Somehow, maybe the adipose redistributed.

This post was edited

My belt feels a little tighter since the holidays, but I don't know how many pounds I may have gained.

This post was edited

Congratulations on the 30 lbs, Pat, and good luck! :)

This post was edited

Yep - definitely put on some poundage over the holidays but I have managed to also lose some

This post was edited