Chastity or part-chastity

I am interested to hear from nudist guys who have chosen chastity or part-chastity (whatever that means to you).
I have spent most of my adult life going to nude beaches alone. I didn't have interaction with others apart from saying hello to some regular faces. I wasn't interested in finding a partner, don't look for hook-ups and my sexual life was all about watching others without any direct connection. I chose to remain chaste.

Some years ago I started to join in with discreet playing sexual activity (M2M) around nude beaches. I still choose not to have intercourse, but I find my other boundaries are becoming more flexible.

I am also involving myself in more nude social activities - beach, bushwalks, weekends away etc - and more opportunities for playing present themselves from time to time.

Even now in my middle age, I am still developing my attitudes around this. What are your boundaries and why do you have them?

This topic was edited
RE:Chastity or part-chastity

I quite often wear a chasity cage it feels so good love the feeling hard to find guys who are into it but I love the feeling

This post was edited