RE:See naked or be naked

I'm a nudist because it is kind of cathartic for me. I just want to get away and enjoy some time in nature

Absolutely can relate not sure why some folks dont get this

This post was edited

Speak for yourself, I am not an exhibitionist and that is not why I live clothes free.
there is a little exhibitionist and vouyure in all of us thats why Im a nudist.

This post was edited

My first social nude outing was to Bonny Doon beach in Northern Cal. On a warm weekend there were easily 300 nudists on the beach. It was a really great crowd. If you didn't know any better, you'd think they all knew each other and were all close friends. It was that kind of vibe and that friendly a place. I was 18/19 at the time and happened upon the beach by accident. I guess for the first couple of times it was about seeing lots of nude bodies but seriously, after those first two visits, it all became about being naked with likeminded people and friendships I made and would make as my visits became more frequent. It was no longer about being seen as it was just to be.

This post was edited

My first time to a nude beach, for me was not about seeing others naked. It was however, somewhat TO be seen but not from and exhibitionist standpoint. It was more like when you wanted someone to see you ride your bike for the first time, more from a sense of pride and accomplishment .
I would compare the experience to Dorothy opening her door and seeing the world in color for the first time! The OZ factor would be more accurate! Strange to wrap your senses around at first but so enjoyable and naturally comforting as you take it all in.
So from that perspective, perhaps a little of both.

This post was edited

I too find being naked in a social setting as a very natural thing to do, and don't even notice people are naked. I chat and mingle just as I would in a clothed social setting. I also find removing clothes to be a great equalizer, and notice that most people react more sociably when naked. At least that's been my experience. :-))

This post was edited

I notice that most people react more sociably when naked. At least that's been my experience. :-))

Agree
Find the same but with emphasis on the most
There always seems to be some exceptions, regrettably

This post was edited

True. :-))

This post was edited

Could not agree more with you there. No chance to convey status or wealth or social standing when you're naked. We are what we are and you have to evaluate and appreciate others for the people they really are, free from all pretence and image making.

This post was edited

I don't see "naked people" I just see people.

This likely true of others who are active over time in social nudism

This post was edited

I never go anywhere, so I see naked people. I'm going somewhere to be naked. My hope and desire is that being naked is as normal as being clothed. There is finally the side by side of naked and clothed.

Agree 100%

This post was edited