Penis Rings

All penis rings and other body jewelryjust draw one's attention to them. Normally nudists ignore these parts but the wearer is shouting, "Hey, lookie here!" I look andat times am facinated by them. Other times I cringe thinking about the pain the wearer must endure in having some things attached. This can also be said about tatoos. I say if those things make you happy, go for them.

This post was edited
RE: Penis Rings

In the nudist world not much difference than wearing a watch or an ear ring is it. They all tend to draw attention to a part of the body, but as nudist shouldn't we be comfortable with all parts of the body?
The wristwatch or even fob watch on a chain would be serving a purpose though; or does the mere fact that a person is naked mean they do not need to know the time. (That is unless the watch is worn somewhere it was not intended for).

Since when have ears been a sexual part of the body?

This post was edited
RE: Blah Blah Blah

More trolls. * Y A W N * If you little boys have such wee peepees that you need to wear a ring to push them out where they can be seen so that the little girls can point and giggle, feel free to do so. It's not our problem.BTW, if you anal apertures want to attempt in your pathetic, childish way to insult me, at least get the name right. It's NudeInMA.

Good job as always, NIM.

This post was edited
RE: Penus Rings

Wow, there are some shockingly narrow-minded responses to this question. Without reading through historical threads I am guessing that there have been many seemingly innocent questions that quickly turn sexual in nature? If I happened to notice something that I did not understand then I would be curious as to the answer but I must admit that some of the responses makes asking questions a little intimidating.
I agree. It does sem that many who have made thousands of forum messages do jump on their high horses at a drop of a question often from young and new members. That seems to teh problem here, and that anyone who is not in 100% in tune with their thinking should not be allowed here. So sad

This post was edited

Why do some men wear a ring around the base of their penis?
Wow, lots of thoughts and opinions on this question. Thank you all. I am gladI asked. Shows how much I know, can't even spell the word correctly.I was at a nudist resort recently and a man was wearing one. My curious nature said to myself, I wonder why he would be wearing that here? I think because from my limited experiance, Ibelieved it's purpose was for some form of enhancement. So Idecided to ask in this forum.

This post was edited

Jewerlly's jewerlly, if you like to wear it why not.

This post was edited

Leaving these things on for any length of time can and does impede the circulation. Use them if you wish but only for short periods.

This post was edited

This post was edited

...and so I got a stick and beat the dead horse some more...

This post was edited

Yeah, not a fan of them, I think that sometimes it is just an attention thing!!

This post was edited