RE:Naked cleaning

So hopefully when sunbathing in the back garden naked this summer, knowing the lady next door is also a nudist will put my mind at rest not wanting to up anyone.

This post was edited

I do my share of housework and cooking naked whether my wife is at home or not. I think she encourages it as I seem to get on with the tasks better when nude.
See here for example.

This post was edited

Hi ,clothes are already in the washing machine, I see we have something in common our wife's are not into nude.

My wife is fine with me being nude at home when it is just the two of us, but rarely goes nude herself.

This post was edited

About the only time I don't clean nude is when I'm dealing with caustic chemicals.

This post was edited

Hey everyone,anytime I get home when I'm taking off my shoes and socks I have always taken a few minutes more to take off all of my clothes too.I eat,sleep,cook,and clean in the nude always.It is a fantastic way to live and I go nude outdoors anytime possible day and night as well.Why should anyone ever be afraid to go nude either alone or around others?I open the door nude to delivery boys all the time as well and I stay nude when certain friends come over as well do what the hell,go nude as much as possible and save yourselves from having to wash a pile of dirty clothes all the time.

This post was edited

Doing chores naked is the best. Just painted the ceiling in one of the bedrooms yesterday that way and vaccumm that way quite often.

This post was edited

I will clean naked all the time. its to me its just like cleaning with clothes on

This post was edited

Over the last couple of day while cleaning I've not bothered to close the blinds, walking round the room cleaning anyone can see in. A few of the neighbours always look in and wave when walking past imagine the look on their faces if the see me clean naked.

This post was edited

There probably isn't many chores around the house that I don't do naked. Makes getting them done more pleasant.

This post was edited

Liking your pictures, I too Hoover In the nude but sadly can't do any gardening naked it would have the neighbours curtains twitching LOL, I think the wife would also say I've gone to far .

This post was edited