RE:Naked cleaning

Yes, agree and cleaning is work, so it is warm enough after some minutes..

This post was edited

Especially the kitchen & bath! So much easier naked!

This post was edited

My favorite way to do it.
In my opinion it's the ONLY way to do it.

This post was edited

Just finished cleaning the kitchen and doing the floors, a,ways better naked!

This post was edited

I completely enjoy cleaning my house nude. The constant freedom.

This post was edited

There are very few things I don't do nude in the house.

This post was edited

When home alone I do EVERYTHING nude, even cook everything nude. Right now I am taking a break while the floor in the kitchen dries. I have very textile company coming this Sunday and they will be with me for several days so no naked time, other than at night in my bedroom. Will spend part of every day the rest of the week cleaning, but all day nude, unless I need to go out darn. Cleaning just seems easier nude. Cooler and less restrictive.

This post was edited

So 70 replies and every one likes cleaning naked. Why should that be a surprise?

This post was edited

So 70 replies and every one likes cleaning naked. Why should that be a surprise?

While I don't REALLY like cleaning, if I have to do it, I would rather do it naked. Just sayin'!!

This post was edited

I too dust, vacuum and mop floors naked for same reasons. The wife knows I do it that way but doesn't complain since she doesn't have to do it. She goes shopping when I do.

My wife is usually at home when I'm doing the cleaning and she is quite happy with my doing it naked because I do a better job than when I'm clothed.
I think it's the freedom of movement that you get nude that makes the difference.

This post was edited