RE:Naked cleaning

Love being naked, not so keen on the cleaning/chores. They are a necessity, not a pleasure.

True, but cleaning always seems less of a chore when done naked.

This post was edited

Cool autumn day, so indoor chores done nude (always) had two important visitors, so donned t-shirt and shorts. When the sun came out this arvo, did some nude gardening. Glorious. Why wear clothes? Normally I wear thongs (for overseas people -flip flops) when gardening because of the terrain. But I wore boots as I was planting out several pots of native shrubs with a spade. Safety first!
As the afternoon wore on and it became shady and cool, I donned a t-shirt again (Donald Ducking) So virtually nude till sundown.

This post was edited

Cool autumn day, so indoor chores done nude (always) had two important visitors, so donned t-shirt and shorts. When the sun came out this arvo, did some nude gardening. Glorious. Why wear clothes? Normally I wear thongs (for overseas people -flip flops) when gardening because of the terrain. But I wore boots as I was planting out several pots of native shrubs with a spade. Safety first!As the afternoon wore on and it became shady and cool, I donned a t-shirt again (Donald Ducking) So virtually nude till sundown.

Do you ever put on just a shirt for less important visitors?

This post was edited

My wife and I did some spring cleaning together on Friday.We both did it in our "nightwear".Pajamas for her, nothing for me.

Planning on doing some more spring cleaning today.
Wife will probably still do it in her pajamas.
May be too cool for me to do it in my (lack of) nightwear!

This post was edited

My wife and I did some spring cleaning together on Friday.We both did it in our "nightwear".Pajamas for her, nothing for me.Planning on doing some more spring cleaning today.Wife will probably still do it in her pajamas.May be too cool for me to do it in my (lack of) nightwear!

Managed to do so nude after all.

This post was edited

I cleaned my whole apartment Sunday night naked. Scrubbed the floors, vacuumed, cleaned the shower and toilet. I did the shower last so I could clean it and then wash myself. No better way to clean.

I always trim my beard and shower (naked, of course) immediately before cleaning the bathroom - it saves a lot of secondary cleaning afterwards.

PS
Do any nudists clean the bathroom clothed? I know a lot of textiles do it naked.

This post was edited

I have a lot of things to do in the house tomorrow. I think my kids will be out. So, maybe just maybe, I can get most of my work done dressed most comfortably. A day to look forward to.

This post was edited

I always clean the house nude it's always less sweaty and when finished I jump in shower. as for if someone comes to door while i'm cleaning I do like any other day and use the door to screen as much of myself as possible but I won't get dressed or cover up, just don't hand me anything as I can't open the screen door and use the main door to screen my nudity a few have found this out.

This post was edited

It was finally warm enough this past weekend that I could do the house cleaning naked. Up until now it's been way too cold. Even activities such as mopping the floor would not warm me up enough to be completely naked, pantless maybe, but not nude.

This post was edited

It's never too cold to clean naked. I just turn the heat up. So I do all my indoor chores naked. The temperature can affect how I tidy my garden, however.

This post was edited