New Movie Suggestions

Now that I am on Winter Break from college, I have time to go see some of the new movies that have been released. I plan to see the new "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1" but are there other good movies that are out now? I like action, adventure, drama, and comedy. What movies have people seen lately, what was good and what bombed?

This topic was edited
suggestions

I liked "The Social Network" and "Tangled" (the new Disney film --lots of fun, even for grown-ups).
There's also a haunting science fictionfilm called "Never Let Me Go", which is lovely but heartbreaking. Don't see it unless you're prepared to be emotionally devastated.

This post was edited
RE: suggestions

I do not know what is available in your Country as in England ws tend to run about 6 months behind your schedules. But if you can see it RED is well worth a look. More of the same from Bruce Willis but still a good storyline, although some of the sequences are a bit unbelievable (like the first car spin). If I think of any others I will post them here.

This post was edited

Thank you for your posts, I will go to the movies tomorrow and watch some of these.

This post was edited

R,

The Girl Who series is very good, but you must see them in order....Morning Glory elicited a few chuckles

This post was edited

cowboys and ninjas'

This post was edited
RE: New Movie Suggestions

We are planning on seeing the new Harry Potter movie. I just bought the Avatar DVD collectors' box for a Chanukah gift for myself. We saw that last year. I would like to see the new Tron movie as well.
Last night on TV (over the air), we watached Evan Almighty that was sort of cute. As a senior citizen, my husband can get $6 movie tickets any time. If we want to go to an early show @ 4:20 or so and then out to dinner, it too is only $6.

I'm looking forward to our winter break - it starts Dec. 23.

This post was edited
RE: New Movie Suggestions

Thanks everyone for their great suggestions.

This post was edited