How Much Cold can You Take.

Watching all the terrible weather up north has made me wonder how much cold we can endure naked?

As for me, I go shirtless down to about 60 degrees. Somewhere around 70 I cover my balls. I take the trash out and go get the mail shirtless when it is in the upper 50's. I cool my house, in the summer, to 77 degrees (to keep my wife happy) and warm it, in the winter, to 72 during the day and 70 at night. I have no warm weather limits!

What are your cool limits?

This topic was edited
RE:How Much Cold can You Take.

Nude: mid 70's.
Shirtless: Upper 60's for extended periods, upper 50's for a short time like getting the mail or taking out the trash.

This post was edited

Have taken the trash out over snow covered driveway in bare feet at well below freezing. Just lounging 65F, working 60 and below. It's my upper limit that gets me.

This post was edited

Shirtless about 50 on a limited basis. I keep the house at 68 an am nude nearly all the time, and comfortable that way. As I am now.

This post was edited

Really depends how long i'm going to be nude for. At home right now I have my place set around 70 which sometimes that feels really warm and other times i feel like I need to turn up the heat. In the summer I have it set to above 80.

If i'm outside it depends what all i am doing. This past weekend I did manage to make it out on a little hike and was able to strip and be nude for 5-10 minutes without really freezing as I had been hiking and there wasn't any wind. I believe the temperature was in the mid 30s (Fahrenheit)

This post was edited

I too have taken the trash out well below freezing. It feels really good to get back in the house afterwards. I have done snow angels totally nude below freezing also. (but I had a hot tub to jump into after doing that) Talk about stinging skin! I keep the house at 72 when I am in during the evening The thermostat drops to 60 overnight and then it warms the house back to 65 when I get up for work. Summer time......... What is this a/c that you speak of????? I open windows and enjoy!

This post was edited

Ive gone nude skiing, some other times hiking in some snow, and also polar bear swim

This post was edited

Wow. All of you make me want to try harder getting nude in cold conditions.
I have done it. Even if it rains and/or lots of wind, still like to hike/jog nude for a few minutes.

I wonder where all of you guys are from. I feel like we will be good buddies doing anything nude in whatever weather:)

This post was edited

I did a snow angel in the nude. Came in took a showed to warm back up

This post was edited

I have found that for me, it is more wind-related than temp-related. I have hiked completely naked at 50-55 degrees with little to no wind, lets say 0-5mph. But any wind above that and i have to get to 65 minimum to enjoy myself.

This post was edited

I've been able to stand up to 30 degrees if cloudy and 20 if sunny.
In some occasions I've been able to walk nude and without shoes in snow while snowing, but only for about 10 minutes max. LOL
We all love the sun rays in our skin. Me too!
But there is something special about enjoying the cold, fresh air and the falling of snow in our skin.
I love to do that, although it seems every passing year I seem to resist less and less the cold. LOL

This post was edited