RE:The first time

Did not expect it to happen and it never has since.

This post was edited

When a guy is going nude for the first time how likely is it for him to have a erection?

It is perfectly normal for a guy to get an erection going nude for the first time.

The point there is you are visually looking at another naked body, and being new to public nudity, it's normal for the brain to make more of what you are seeing than it needs to, i.e. getting erect.

It will just take a little time for your brain and mind to adjust to the fact that being a nudist and being naked with others is no different to seeing them in clothes, it's about one's frame of mind, it just becomes normal when in naked company, and you learn to control your penis and just accept that your spending time with other naked people.

Never let anyone put you down or make you feel wrong for asking this question, it's a perfectly good question to ask, most people will reply nicely, some will not.

There are some on here who think they are the most moral of nudists, you will soon figure out who they are, they are not the authority on nudity and what happens with each individual persons body.

One simple point of fact, if you don't ask the question, you will never get the answer(s) you need. Enjoy being naked with others.

This post was edited

It is perfectly normal for a guy to get an erection going nude.

I guess I am not normal. I seldom get any reaction that is different than wearing textiles.
The only time this happens is early morning in summers when I walk out in my back yard and relieve my bladder.
Once this has been done I guess the show is over.

This post was edited

When a guy is going nude for the first time how likely is it for him to have a erection?It is perfectly normal for a guy to get an erection going nude for the first time.The point there is you are visually looking at another naked body, and being new to public nudity, it's normal for the brain to make more of what you are seeing than it needs to, i.e. getting erect.It will just take a little time for your brain and mind to adjust to the fact that being a nudist and being naked with others is no different to seeing them in clothes, it's about one's frame of mind, it just becomes normal when in naked company, and you learn to control your penis and just accept that your spending time with other naked people.

I disagree that it is normal. I think there are factors that drive it such as age and relationship status. To over simplify, the difference is between love and lust and/or hornyness. In my case it never happened but to take my own factors into account I was in my early 30s and very much in love with my wife.

This post was edited

I'm the same! It's like a leaky fawcett. Lol I get some interesting looks, and i don't even know it's happening!

This post was edited

I think there are factors that drive it such as age and relationship status. To over simplify, the difference is between love and lust and/or hornyness. .

I believe that you are correct about age and relationship status. At 19-21 when I first started to enjoy nudist activities, just being naked would be enough to cause an erection. In the presence of my girlfriend, eventually my wife, I was more likely to become erect until our non-sex nude activities became more normal. Now 50 years later, there is no anxiety of an erection occurring unless I want it to happen. Sometimes, even if I want it to happen, it just doesn't.

This post was edited

When a guy is going nude for the first time how likely is it for him to have a erection?It is perfectly normal for a guy to get an erection going nude for the first time.The point there is you are visually looking at another naked body, and being new to public nudity, it's normal for the brain to make more of what you are seeing than it needs to, i.e. getting erect.It will just take a little time for your brain and mind to adjust to the fact that being a nudist and being naked with others is no different to seeing them in clothes, it's about one's frame of mind, it just becomes normal when in naked company, and you learn to control your penis and just accept that your spending time with other naked people.I disagree that it is normal. I think there are factors that drive it such as age and relationship status. To over simplify, the difference is between love and lust and/or hornyness. In my case it never happened but to take my own factors into account I was in my early 30s and very much in love with my wife.

Although I understand your words and what you are saying, you are simplifying it far too much. Age really doesn't come into it, not for men anyway, there are many reasons why some men can't get erect, age is one of them, but low testosterone is another reason, injury is another etc, so, relationship status won't always make a difference for some guys, having a high libido/sex drive can be a factor.

The very first time I went naked on a nudist beach, it happened to me, there was no one walking near me, nothing to stimulate me sexually, it was just the fact that I was actually naked, with a slight breeze all over my body and the feeling of freedom, it did not make my situation sexual, the rush of emotions and the feeling of being naked and free, it was liberating, that DID NOT make it sexual just because I got erect, it didn't last for long, but it happened, so yes, it is a perfectly normal thing to happen for most men, I wasn't in the least bit feeling horny or lustful, just the actual moment is what brought it on, nothing more.

Seasoned nudists will spot the newbie very easily, they can feel the tension, even if they are not even close by that person, you can see the apprehension and realise what's going through their minds at that very moment they actually get naked for the first time, so many thoughts and emotions going through their heads, will i get erect or won't I, and even if they do, there is nothing to actually say it's sexual ! That's down to others assuming that it is so.

Getting naked for the first time is a mixed bag of emotions, chemical reactions etc, within the body and mind, half the time, it does not realise what's going on, so an erection can just happen. What I don't get is, why does every single person have to assume that a guy getting erect on a beach is about him getting sexual gratification from it, when, except for the odd few idiots that go to a nudist beach for that reason alone, it has nothing at all do do with it being sexual.

It's not just above love, lust or being horny. Taking that first step into public nudity is such a mixed emotional and physical rollercoaster, that person might feel so overwhelmed that his body will react in whatever way it does, even if that means becoming erect.

Not every erection on a man is or has to be sexually motivated, the breeze on your skin can bring on an erection, does that make it sexual ? No it does not.

I realise that we are all going to have differing opinions on here, but that does not make anyone of us more right with our words than the next comment.

It comes down to, don't assume every erection is sexual, or that the man the erection is attached to is there for anything more than loving the feel and freedom of being naked with others. It's always far too easy for most people to assume that an erect cock is about it being sexual, when in most cases it will not be.

This post was edited

Bravobr, I can back you up on this. Last night I went for a naked bike ride. The temperature was 73 degrees with a strong breeze without even considering the one I created while on the bike. It was well after dark and I had the trail to myself and I was thinking only about how good this feels. I normally am very short sometimes even inverted, but I felt my penis grow just from the sensation of the wind over my entire body. It was not a full hard erection, but nothing sexual caused it.

This post was edited

Bravobr, I can back you up on this. Last night I went for a naked bike ride. The temperature was 73 degrees with a strong breeze without even considering the one I created while on the bike. It was well after dark and I had the trail to myself and I was thinking only about how good this feels. I normally am very short sometimes even inverted, but I felt my penis grow just from the sensation of the wind over my entire body. It was not a full hard erection, but nothing sexual caused it.

Thanks for your words.

As I said, a guys erection does not have to be sexual, we have both proved via our words that the simplest thing, such as a breeze can bring one on.

I have found that some one here are either complete prudes or just assume that every male erection HAS to be sexual in nature, when that is obviously not the case.

This post was edited

Calling BS on the idea that we have such little control that a stiff breeze pun intended comes along a man cannot use his mind to control an impending erection. Thats the usual excuse floated by the exhibitionists who want to skirt pun intended again accountability for their behavior.

Erections are possibility but are only problem if guys make them one. If you get one and you cant control it because the experience clothes free is new cover up roll onto belly get in the water. Then use some self control to get it to subside. If you think sexually when you are naked you are more likely to have an erection so do something non sexual go for a walk play volleyball swim and dont just start at other naked people who you find sexually attractive. Naturist venues arent pick up spots right?

Never had single erection in over seven years involvement in social naturist setting despite breezes women and all the other reasons given. Perfectly capable of getting it up in private nonetheless.

This post was edited