The first time

When a guy is going nude for the first time how likely is it for him to have a erection?

This topic was edited
RE:The first time

Did not happen to me and there were some lovely ladies on the beach.

This post was edited

After the first 5 minutes, I was a nudist forever. I have had an issue like this maybe 3x in the last 20 years just as an example.

This post was edited

Unless you're there for the wrong reasons, it won't happen.

This post was edited

Never had an issue from when i began at age 14 to even now. When nude its about the freedom among other people and the enjoyment. I never had an issue as being nude with others is a natural way of being and nothing sexual about it

This post was edited

Agree with jeepnude

This post was edited

Unless you're there for the wrong reasons, it won't happen.

Sorry jeepnude, We do not agree. It can happen and not be the guys fault. One weekend Annie and I were at our favorite nudist resort. We were sitting in the sun on our towels with our backs against a low wall that surrounded the pool area. I was reading a magazine. Four 20ish women arrived in the pool area fully dressed. They casually removed their clothes. By the time they were removing their panties and bra I had a complete erection. Annie noticed and laughed. I pressed down with the magazine. Unfortunately my erection extended over the edge of my towel so I was pressing it down onto hot sand. That caused the erection to subside. Luckily no one noticed except Annie

This post was edited

Unless you're there for the wrong reasons, it won't happen.Sorry jeepnude, We do not agree. It can happen and not be the guys fault. One weekend Annie and I were at our favorite nudist resort. We were sitting in the sun on our towels with our backs against a low wall that surrounded the pool area. I was reading a magazine. Four 20ish women arrived in the pool area fully dressed. They casually removed their clothes. By the time they were removing their panties and bra I had a complete erection. Annie noticed and laughed. I pressed down with the magazine. Unfortunately my erection extended over the edge of my towel so I was pressing it down onto hot sand. That caused the erection to subside. Luckily no one noticed except Annie

Reliving it in your description, alone, probably gave you another erection! :DDDDDD

This post was edited

a nice ass always gets me hard, cant help it, but a women ass is candy to me

This post was edited

I was really worried the first time I was on a nude beach. It was on our honeymoon and i really didn't know how I would react. It was so nice and calming I had no issues and still haven't until this day. It's all in your frame of mind. If you are looking at other nudists as sex objects than you probably would get one.

This post was edited

Had been going to nude beaches for sometime but always remained at a discrete distance from others. Finally decided this day I was going for a walk right through the large group that had gathered and chatting along the waters edge.
Was a little anxious
But there was no reason
Found that despite the fact that I could generally get an erection over the slightest touch from my wife, I strolled along the beach without getting a similar reaction. From that time on I felt that I could truly enjoy naturism in company of others and respect others without the necessity of sexual overtinss.
Since then
My wife is a happy nudist at home but not socially.
I've been to numerous social nude events including one night dancing in the rain with a number of female friends. Exciting and indeed sensual but not erotic and certainly no erection

This post was edited