!!!

This topic was edited
RE: PLEASE HELP

No offense, but 1) this is a male related issue and the forum you posted in is "Discussions on Female Related issues with Nudism". 2) it has been discussed to death, then ressurected, and killed again, and again. Just look around and you'll find a ton of discussion on the subject.
Try here:
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=10883

This post was edited
Chillout!!

You jsut need to chillout about the whole thing!!
It rearely happens!! jsut enjoy hte experience & have fun... & if it does happen, jsut sit down for a while!!
It's not a big deal!!

This post was edited

Non ti preoccupare......tutto andra bene!!!
Good luck

This post was edited
RE:

This post was edited

i sent this message here because i am asking ladies' opinions. A male can understand why it happens but not females.
What you say makes absolutley no sense at all. Why ask questions of people who you have decided would not know the answers? Are you suggesting that the ladies here are terminally stupid, and know nothing of biology? I am sure that they are not.

This post was edited

Sorry duplicate post - no delete button!

This post was edited

The erection question is the one most asked by a man who is wanting to try nudism. It rarely if ever happens. In my 43+ years of being a nudist, I've only witnessed it twice. The first time, a man was napping. Someone tapped him on the shoulder, and he turned over. The 2nd instance the man was strutting around with the erection. He was asked to go for a swim, shower, or leave.

I know it is something natural, but it can and does offend folk.

This post was edited