Your fridge door...

Do you decorate your fridge door or is it just a white (or other color) place?

Ours is full with drawings, magnets, reminder notes. Actually could use another fridge just for all the things I still want to decorate it with ^_^

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:Your fridge door...

I don't think there's a name yet for my style of art :-P

^_^

This post was edited

Our fridge is covered in various things; pics of our grandkids, fridge magnets, post cards, nudist sayings on magnets... Like Dances, we actually could use another inside fridge for all the stuff we have on our fridge. We've actually begun putting things on the side of the fridge!!

This post was edited

If you want, you can send me a self addressed, stamped envelope with your nudie of choice! Send me a PM.
I'm planning on doing more, I just need to get the right art.
I also need a smaller trimmer, been using my sheet metal sheer, It's a bit overkill but does the job nice. :-)

This post was edited

Also have a map in which I keep stuff to decorate our fridge with so I can redecorate it everytime I feel like redecorating it ^_^

This post was edited

I was playing with a few new custom magnets for the fridge. Found a couple stars I thought would make good ones.
I posted the pic below in my media.
I never considered that the media police would reject It. They're a part of Americana! Maybe they don't know who they are and what they stood for.
Erections can be okay but not fingers????? I would think they were fine with Marilyn's boobs so It must have been Jerry Lee, and his classic rejection of those who criticized his lifestyle!
The caption was " two magnets, two statements, how to live your life and what to say to others who disagree!"
Would like to hear some thoughts!

This post was edited