Questioning my friend about becoming a nudist

So i've been a part of the true nudist network for a while now, but those who are my friends or at least stumbled across my page/forum post will have probably noticed i'm not the most outspoken about it. At all. I've been away for a while but some interesting things have happened since. I've had quite a few experiences exposing myself with friends... admittedly this way when we were quite drunk, but i think i might not be alone in enjoying the experience of being naked. I'm thinking of asking a couple of them, one in particular weather they'd like to hang out naked some time but i'm not sure how is the best way to propose the idea. Any ideas?
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Please take into consideration how unexperienced and quite embarrassed i am! Many thanks!

This topic was edited
Asking friends

One way you could introduce them to the subject is to leave a couple of nudist magazine lying around your house for them to find & if they ask any questions take it from there, explaining that you enjoy the lifstyle & ask ifhave they ever thought about it, & if they haven't then you can leave the topic alone without preasuring them!

This post was edited
RE: Questioning my friend about becoming a nudist

So i've been a part of the true nudist network for a while now, but those who are my friends or at least stumbled across my page/forum post will have probably noticed i'm not the most outspoken about it. At all. I've been away for a while but some interesting things have happened since. I've had quite a few experiences exposing myself with friends... admittedly this way when we were quite drunk, but i think i might not be alone in enjoying the experience of being naked. I'm thinking of asking a couple of them, one in particular weather they'd like to hang out naked some time but i'm not sure how is the best way to propose the idea. Any ideas?Any advice is greatly appreciated. Please take into consideration how unexperienced and quite embarrassed i am! Many thanks!

Just being naked is not nudism. You might start a conversation with an idea of skinnydipping - sounds more innocent as I wish the connotation of nudism were. You might say that you prefer not to have the constriction of clothing, that you are way more comfortable without clothes.

This post was edited

I was in Germany earlier this year with a number of friends who weren't nudists. We were due to do something outside but the weather was bad so we all ended up in the local spa. Most had never been naked in public (even some of the Germans) but as it was compulsory everyone ended up seeing everyone else and there were a few new 'converts'.
You talk about your drunken naked antics. Next time you are with those friends why not chat about 'that night', see what they say. If they seem to wish to not remember then they may not want to be naked with you (and sober). If they say something like 'it was a little embarassing but cool' then say something like 'well i was surprised you all joined in, I'm a naturist so it wasn't a big deal for me'. See what they follow that up with, they may ask what you mean and where you go and you can just say it's all aboutthe freedom and you'd be naked now if you thought they wouldn't object (assuming you're in someone's house and not down the pub).
You've just got to mention it and see what they say. A lot of non-nudist friends of mine know I go to the nude beach but other I wouldn't ever tell.

This post was edited

I have been in this situation a couple of times myself. I have found that just being honest and taking advantage of opportunities to tell people about your lifestyle without being pushy or trying to convert them is best.
The first time was with a friend who I had been helping with some home repairs. One thing I did for her was repair a leak she had in her hot tub pipes. One night when I was over she asked me if I wanted to enjoy the fruits of my labor and take a soak in the hot tub. I told her I didn't have a suit and to be totally honest didn't usually wear one anyway. She said that would be fine and while she went and changed into her suit I got undressed and got in. She joined me and we had a very long converstation about nudism and my experiences. We enjoyed a few other times in the hot tub and she was always curious about the lifestyle, but due to her recently loosing a large amount of weight she never went farther than wearing a bikini for the first time in over 20 years. The other time was with a new friend that I had only known a short time, but while getting to know each other she said to tell her one thing that might shock her about me. I certainly thought that my being a nudist would do the trick. She was a bit surprised but intrigued as well. One night when she invited me over to watch a movie she told me that if I wanted to be "comfortable" I could be. I don't usually have to be told more than once so I stripped down and enjoyed the movie with her. Later the next time we both got comfortable and we enjoyed many movies together until we both started dating other people and grew apart.

This post was edited