What do you wear?

Being a life long nudist I would rather wear nothing but sometimes that is not an option. When I'm at a beach or pool where I can't be nude I like the smallest amount of coverage possible or something in a tan thru suit.

I am fine getting the looks from others and the occasional comment. Not an issue for me and nor should it be for anyone else.

I would love to hear what others are wearing.

This topic was edited
RE:What do you wear?

I wear swim breifs that's all to public beach or pool. Also get a lot of looks too. Aussiebum swim breifs are great in white. Shows everything when wet gotta like that.

This post was edited

I usually wear only a skimpy suit and a lot of times I will wear a tan through suit. My wife will sometimes tell me that I have too much of a bulge with some of my suits though, lol

This post was edited

I wear nothing. I only go to CO beaches. Even if I'm the only one (surrounded by others in swimwear) I'm naked.

This post was edited

Nice swim breifs.

This post was edited

Depends where and with whom. Lap swimming at a gym, always a spandex brief. Where allowed, a thong at a beach, I may try that at a hotel pool too. I have a pair of short trunks which I have worn in the private pool of more conservative friends. I vow to never wear board shorts, nope, never.

This post was edited

Board shorts? What are those? ha ha ha ha ha
Do you wear them to a Board Meeting? Why on earth does anyone wear them in the water?

This post was edited

If I absolutely have to wear something, then Aussiebum briefs are the maximum I will wear. Can't stand board shorts and the way they cling.

This post was edited

Hay man couldn't agree more. Hate baggy shorts that stick on. Swim briefs are comfortable and dry quick especially aussiebum

This post was edited

Speedos mainly. If I have to.

This post was edited

Depends

???????????
Not with that Speedo you wont! :-)

This post was edited