The Active Nudists Book

"the best pictorial book yet on what naturism can, should, and must be"
Mark Storey, of N Magazine - reviewing "Active Nudists":
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/3934020682/ref=cm_rdp_product
Support naked activities everywhere, buy a copy today for a christmas, birthday, or just a good-will present!
Rich.

This topic was edited
RE: The Active Nudists Book

Now with book cover attached - for the curious :-)

This post was edited

On page 102 there is a picture of my friend and I (along with some others we dont know) that was taken when we were in the bare to breakers race in San Francisco a few years ago.

This post was edited

The language is "German" according to Amazon and did you see what people bought "also" or even just "viewed"??? Can anyone please confirm the language that this is in?

This post was edited

I'm afraid this is one of those occasions where we have to agree to disagree NIM.
I see people simplyparticipating in normal activities which many nudists find enjoyable. As I have neither read or seen the inside pages of the book I cannot at this time pass judgement. A review of the book from the 2009 edition of the TNS magazine can be found here https://www.naktiv.net/books/active-nudists-review-n.htmlMany of these photos could be found in nudist magazines.

This post was edited

The language is "German" according to Amazon and did you see what people bought "also" or even just "viewed"??? Can anyone please confirm the language that this is in?
On reading the review quoted above I have found that it is in trilingual format - English, French, German

This post was edited

Well NIM, this is an example where disagreement is simply that ... disagreement ... and not an issue which becomes divisive. It shows that it is possible to remain civilized and respect the other person's point of view.

This post was edited

Thanks for posting this book Richim and thank you for posting the TNS review Jack!

Jen

This post was edited

hiccup

This post was edited