Feb 23, 2019 at Island Spa

I've received several responses regarding Saturday, Feb 23, 2019 at Island Spa but so far only a few commitments. It will be informal with no plans or agenda other than to enjoy the spa and meet fellow nudists from the area. I plan on getting there around 10am and will stay until mid afternoon. I'm sure people will be arriving and staying at different times.

It's entirely up to you what you do. The spa has a restaurant and juice/smoothie bar for those who want to eat. Weekend admission is $40 but you can buy a book of 10 tickets for $290. The tickets are good for over a year. You can share them or use them for future visits. Sometimes Groupon has specials but usually not for weekends. When you check in, they require a photo ID. There is plenty of parking and it is 1/2 mile from the Edison train station.

If you've never been there, the wet area has three hot tubs, a cold bath, steam room, and sauna. Massages and body scrubs are available for an extra fee. The entire facility is barefoot and nudity is required in the wet areas which are separated by gender. There is a common coed area with several saunas, an ice room, relaxing areas, sleep chairs, and a quiet room. The common area requires you to wear a spa provided uniform. They provide a key for your locker, free WiFi, and unlimited towels (only one bath sized).

If you are a home nudist, this would be a perfect introduction to social nudity. It is not much different than a gym with open showers. It is casual, non judgemental, and you can always cover with a towel or jump in a hot tub if you get shy (you won't be the only one). You can enjoy the saunas and relaxation in the common area.

For more details, including the Spa's address, you can access their website at https://www.islandspasauna.com/

If you like, contact me directly.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.