Island Spa Nudists

December 27th Anyone?

I'm going to go to Island Spa on the 27th, arriving around 10 and leaving sometime after 3. Anyone want to join me?

Went there today

I havent been there in a while and was really surprised at how much prices have increased - its become really expensive! Also, the sauna and steam room were both remodeled, again, the temperatures were fine but the lights inside the sauna are...

Spa Visits

I finally started making time to get back to spas since I stopped at the beginning of the pandemic. Anyone here go to Island and want to hangout? I go during the week sometimes - usually on a Tuesday.

Island Spa - Sunday 11/20/22

Planning a long overdue day trip to Island Spa on Nov 20. Let me know if you can go too and I'll look for you there.

Anyone planning to go soon?

Hi All, Just seeing if anyone is planning to go to the spa soon. This group has been really quiet lately. Has the group gone to a different platform?

Island Spa has announced price increases

I received an email today that effective Nov. 1st, Island Spa will increase the daily admission from $35 to $45. While this is a substantial increase, it brings them in line with the other spas in NY and PA. The web site says they still offer...

Discount books on sale until July 10th

I just received an email from Island Spa that they are once again putting their book of 10 passes on sale. They are $250 until July 10th. This is a $40 discount off the usual price. Passes are good for 2 years.

Latest Post
by  
Tuesday, April 26, 2022

I will be heading to Island Spa on Tuesday afternoon. If you plan to stop by, let me know and I will look for you.

Mothers Day 2022 Discounts

Once again, Island Spa is having a Mothers Day special. They are offering 10% off gift cards over $250 and a free entry pass. This is an over $50 savings. You can go to the web site for details.

Latest Post
by  
Post Covid

Received an email that they are pretty much returning to pre-Covid operating status this week. Anyone planning on a trip in the next few weeks. Have never been so looking for a guide.