Island Spa Nudists

Friday July 9th

I'm thinking about going to the spa on Friday in the early afternoon. It would be an added incentive if I knew a fellow TN person were going. Let me know if you will be there.

Anyone going today 7/2?

I'm off today and was going to visit. Let me know if you see this and plan to visit as well. Love to meet new nudists.

fist time

Visited here yesterday morning. Nice place. Good atmosphere, very relaxed. Heartily recommend if you feel the urge. I will return. Naked people everywhere which could put some people off LOL. As the advert says, "Just Do It", you know you...

Making my 1st Visit 25th June

Hi there, In New York working. Have the day free tomorrow and planning to try this place out in the afternoon. Will be there from around 1:30pm ish, around till early evening I would think. I will be the very pale/white, English man in a corner...

Might Head to Island Spa 6/22/21

Hello Everyone, Have the day off and it is not going to be a beach day, so I am thinking of heading down to Island Spa on June 22 2021. I should be there in the afternoon and will be leaving around 6pm. If anyone is planning on going to the spa let...

Planning my first visit

I intend to make my first visit to Island Spa this Saturday (June 5th). Any suggestions about time of day? Any tips?

100 Members

We've hit the 100 member mark and I'm thrilled that we have so much interest. The next challenge is to get members to join other members at the spa. The group is intended for us to reach out to each other so we know there will be a friendly...

Visit this week

Gonna try and hit the spa midday one day this week. Most likely on Wednesday. Anyone wanna join?

Island Spa visit on March 30, 2021

I was at Island Spa today and was impressed with what they are doing. I was greeted at the door where an employee took my temperature and had me answer some questions. All the desk people are behind plexiglass. As always, the place is clean. All the...

Visit on 4.21.21

I went yesterday and enjoyed. I have also been a few times in the past. It wasnt a lot of people as they are following NJs COVID guidelines, but the baths, steam room, and sauna are open. Check the website regarding capacity as they will turn you...