Single Women Misbehaving

I find a lot of postings about misbehaving single men on this site, but what about misbehaving single women? Has anyone been embarrassed by a womans questionable actions?

Well I have. It was early morning. I was alone swimming laps in the pool at my favorite nudist resort. I would swim from the shallow end to the deep end and back to the shallow end. I would do this, back and forth five times and pause at the shallow end where I would stand and catch my breath. Third time I surfaced and blinked excess water from my eyes I was looking straight into a womans crotch about 10 feet from my face. She was lying on her back, legs spread wide apart. Her upper back and shoulders were resting on some sort of back rest. She looked me straight in the eyes and smiled. Me being up to my waist in the pool prevented her from seeing the instant erection she caused. I said, Good Morning, turned and continued swimming laps. When I surfaced at the shallow end she was in the shower. When I finished my laps, I waved good bye to her and returned to my cabin.

This topic was edited
RE:Single Women Misbehaving

I had a Single Women Misbehaving incident one time at a nudist resort. It was early Saturday morning. I was the only one there. Just relaxing and reading a book in the sunbathing area near the pool. I was sitting on one of the provided deck chairs. Two women about 35 years old arrived. I was 32 at the time. As they walked past me we exchanged Good Mornings.
They sat on deck chairs about 15 feet from me, both were facing me talking to each other for a few minutes before they both started reading books with their knees a few inches apart. I of course looked. They were both wearing sunglasses. I could not tell if they were reading or watching my reaction to their actions.
Soon they both spread their knees slightly more apart, while talking softly to each other. I ignored them at first. I couldnt resist looking. Both women spread their legs as wide as they would go at the same time. Nature took over. I started to develop a complete erection.
I was staring at their open vaginas as they were staring at my growing erection. I decided that if they wanted to see an erection, ok, they caused it, look as long as you want. They didnt even pretend to read, they just sat there with their legs spread and watched the erection develop. I spread my legs to give them a better view. When I was fully erect, they looked at each other and burst out laughing, snapped their knees together, got up and walked towards me, passed slowly one on each side of me. They didnt say a word. They just took one last look and walked away.
I took a cold shower and jumped into the pool.

This post was edited

Wow what a embarrassing moment! Sorry to hear that!

This post was edited

Wow what a embarrassing moment! Sorry to hear that!

Where was the embarrassing part? Did I miss something?

This post was edited

Yeah, he said misbehaving - he has nothing to be embarrassed about.

This post was edited

Wow what a embarrassing moment! Sorry to hear that!Where was the embarrassing part? Did I miss something?

No, you didn't miss anything. I'd say the only embarrassing thing from reading the first 2 posts here, is the guys could not have what they spent so long staring at.

This post was edited

Wow what a embarrassing moment! Sorry to hear that!Where was the embarrassing part? Did I miss something?No, you didn't miss anything. I'd say the only embarrassing thing from reading the first 2 posts here, is the guys could not have what they spent so long staring at.

Quite true, but at least, apparently they enjoyed what they were looking at. On the same note, too though, what is the difference between a woman/women doing this to a man, VS. a man doing this to a woman? E.G. a man in front of a woman, with an erection In a attempt to arouse her?

This post was edited

The assumption I see being made here is: "of course if a woman is laying out with her legs open it MUST be because she's trying to get attention!"...smh

Most women who tan with their legs open do it because they find it relaxing; or are going for an full, even tan. That doesn't mean it's an invitation to gawk or "misbehaving." My ex would sometimes lay out with her legs open; and smile if someone looked at her. It didn't mean she was being "naughty"; she was just a nice person and being friendly as well as confident in her naked state.

To me "misbehaving" is indulging in outright sexual behavior. Like the one woman at Gunnison who got an "audience" and started masturbating in front of them. That happens and it's not always guys showing off their erection.

This post was edited

The assumption I see being made here is: "of course if a woman is laying out with her legs open it MUST be because she's trying to get attention!"...smhMost women who tan with their legs open do it because they find it relaxing; or are going for an full, even tan. That doesn't mean it's an invitation to gawk or "misbehaving." My ex would sometimes lay out with her legs open; and smile if someone looked at her. It didn't mean she was being "naughty"; she was just a nice person and being friendly as well as confident in her naked state.To me "misbehaving" is indulging in outright sexual behavior. Like the one woman at Gunnison who got an "audience" and started masturbating in front of them. That happens and it's not always guys showing off their erection.

The assumption you are assuming is overlooking the facts, As I understand the situations, these women were not trying to get a tan. They were deliberately exposing their "womanhood" into the faces of the men thereby causing the men to get an erection. The men probably enjoyed it, but, the women were "misbehaving".

This post was edited

Yes, I have seen women behaving badly. I never heard of a man complaining tho.

At a nudist resort. My wife and I were on the screened in patio of the cabin we usually rented drinking a cold beer. The wife of a close friend showed up. He had driven into town for something. The three of us were nude of course. After a beer or two we saw her husband walking towards us. She grabbed her beer and towel and said, "pretend Im not here" and ran into the cabin. He came in and joined us, saying something about his trip for supplies and wondering where his wife was. I offered him a beer, as I stood up and bent over to pick up the empty cans from the low table I whispered, "she is in the other room." He nodded and silently said, "I know". I went into the cabin. The cabin was one big open area about 20x20. The kitchen - eating area took up half the bed area took up the other half. She had spread her towel on the edge of the bed and sat on it layed back knees bent with her feet on the floor. I removed three beers from the fridge - turned around and faced the bed area. She was still on the edge of the bed, now her legs were spread wide open. She had a head of jet black hair and her pubic hair was just as black. Through the black hair I could see a slit of pink and a darker pink almost red spot. The excited smile on her face the look in her eyes told me how much she was enjoying watching me get an instant erection. I pressed the cans of cold beer on it. That caused it to subside somewhat. Luckily my wife and the husband were watching something going on outside. I quickly exited the room. The three of us sat and did not say a word as we drank our beers. It wasnt long, wife became bored with her game and wandered out. He told her he knew she was visiting us and just went along with her game. Neither she nor I ever mentioned what had happened.

This post was edited

And you didn't tell your wife? My ex would have sensed something instantly.

This post was edited