Bi Men and Transsexual Woman Sex

I am a Transsexual Woman, meaning a woman in a man's body
Many times guys have told me I am a desirable woman for them
Yet the first thing they get attracted to is my penis!
They mention they would love to play with it.

If I am a woman in the wrong body, my penis shouldn't be there
My male genitals are like 20 percent of my body
Meaning I am like 80 percent a woman and only 20 percent man

If the most important part of me for them is my penis, then they are attracted to only 20 percent of me, and the wrong part in me!
So what about the other 80 percent?
Why they would be attracted to this woman if what they want the most is her male parts?
Shouldn't they search for another man instead?
He would have a working penis that loves to play
While I prefer my penis not being involved in sex

Are they really Gay guys who don't want to admit it to themselves?
And so they search for male parts to play with under the masquerade of a woman?
So they can say they are with a woman, not a man?
Yet can still play with male parts?

The truth is, when they say they want to play with my penis they are insulting me.
Is like if they tell a genetic woman they would like to play with her...if she straps a dildo between her legs!
So the man can play with her dildo attached to her
How do you think that woman would feel?

I am still learning about this whole thing
So if somebody can explain me:
Why some guys who like Trans women want to play with her male parts, disregarding the rest of the body?
Are they really Gay guys in denial?

I've talked with Gay guys and they are not interested in me because even though I have male parts, I am mostly a woman.
Seems honest, realistic and respectful to me!
They see me as a woman with the wrong parts
Why then Bi guys don't see the rest of my body but mostly just my male genitals?

As I said, I am still learning, so I'm posting this questions here to see if somebody can enlighten me about the mind and sexuality of Bi men.

Thank you
Angela

This topic was edited
RE:Bi Men and Transsexual Woman Sex

I can't speak for others but I know for myself, I care for the person, not the parts. Whenever I'm with someone, I do everything I can to make it a pleasurable experience for them. That usually takes some dialogue before, during, and after to make sure I know what they like, whether I'm doing it right, and if they want me to do it again. It's also a partnership so I make sure they know what I like too.

I know this puts me in the minority for most men, no matter their sexuality. However, I believe that it isn't too much to ask of your partner to be at least a little understanding if they truly want to be with you. I believe that life is too short to settle for less.

This post was edited

I dont consider myself bi. I did friend you and rember messaging you then that I requested your friendship on account of you honesty of yourself and coming to grips with your sexuality.
I have a niece and nephew that struggle with their gender and have no support from their parents or older sibling. All the counseling they've gone through and because of their lack of a support system they still are denied any comfort. To me it's refreshing to know someone like yourself and maybe I can learn tips to help them.

This post was edited

Human sexuality comes in many ways. Myself, I am not attracted to any touch of male in females, but have number of friends and acquaintances (both male and in lesser part female) who find "girls with cocks" hot, for one reason or another. Anyway, deducting it to genitals only misinterpretes it, as unless a male is a gay male attracted to feminine gay men, it is about something else. Those who said the cock is most interesting/exciting part of you probably mean it that being otherwise feminine, the contradiction of male sex organ in your makes it interesting, not the male sex organ alone.

Besides, those who are attracted to ladyboys can be of any sexual orientation obviously.

This post was edited

Sorry I cant help you out on your question. I am happy to say that from my limited experience nudist are welcoming to all and its great that you have so many friends here and happy to be your friend if you wish.

This post was edited

I am a Transsexual Woman, meaning a woman in a man's bodyMany times guys have told me I am a desirable woman for themYet the first thing they get attracted to is my penis!They mention they would love to play with it.If I am a woman in the wrong body, my penis shouldn't be thereMy male genitals are like 20 percent of my bodyMeaning I am like 80 percent a woman and only 20 percent manIf the most important part of me for them is my penis, then they are attracted to only 20 percent of me, and the wrong part in me!So what about the other 80 percent?Why they would be attracted to this woman if what they want the most is her male parts?Shouldn't they search for another man instead?He would have a working penis that loves to playWhile I prefer my penis not being involved in sexAre they really Gay guys who don't want to admit it to themselves?And so they search for male parts to play with under the masquerade of a woman?So they can say they are with a woman, not a man?Yet can still play with male parts?The truth is, when they say they want to play with my penis they are insulting me.Is like if they tell a genetic woman they would like to play with her...if she straps a dildo between her legs!So the man can play with her dildo attached to herHow do you think that woman would feel?I am still learning about this whole thingSo if somebody can explain me:Why some guys who like Trans women want to play with her male parts, disregarding the rest of the body?Are they really Gay guys in denial?I've talked with Gay guys and they are not interested in me because even though I have male parts, I am mostly a woman.Seems honest, realistic and respectful to me!They see me as a woman with the wrong partsWhy then Bi guys don't see the rest of my body but mostly just my male genitals?As I said, I am still learning, so I'm posting this questions here to see if somebody can enlighten me about the mind and sexuality of Bi men.Thank youAngela

So trans is... according to the many trans people I know and share with, different for everyone who identifies as trans but also not necessarily well understood in the larger community. I'd say first that gender isn't sex. You can identify as what you are comfortable with and others should accept that. As for genitals and bodies there is much objectfication and fetishization that for many people replaces the person with a fantasy or commodity identity or a specific kink that they reduce you to. None of this is ok but it's how our culture operates by and large. It's going to express differently in different populations.

This post was edited

I don't believe much in sexual pronouns which could offer clarity on men's fascination with your genetalia, but agree with Nudistpig about society's rampant sexual objectification and fetishization.
Rather than considering bi vs. gay, etc., a more realistic way of categorizing male interest is this: boys and men. "Boys and their toys" focus on genitalia, and if it's real or made in China, on a man or woman is less significant. Men look at you as a whole person, neither focusing nor excluding your whole sexuality, knowing that your mind is your biggest sexual organ and your female spirit is your biggest gift.
Boys will be boys, of all ages and types. Let them, smile and wish them well for someday when they grow up. Or maybe not.
You're golden. Be well.

This post was edited

I will keep this short as I dont want to offend anyone by a generalization of your feelings. It sounds as though you are finding men who are interested in sex but not necessarily mindful sex. Mindful meaning they arent thinking of how the sex feels towards you or mindful to the connection, and perhaps just acting on a carnal desire only they enjoy. I doubt 99% of men youve engaged with mean to be disrespectful, but thats not to say you feel lesser during or afterwards. Sex, however casual, needs to be honest and agreeable in order for it to be enjoyable. Next time, I would be very straight forward and inform the person that you dont want your penis to be part of the session. If they dont follow your wishes, clothes back on and find someone more respectful of your feelings.

This post was edited

Guys have nipples, and those nipples are sensitive. Some guys like them played with. Others don't - maybe because it's not a "guy" part, maybe because they have other things on their minds. That's really their business. How is a sex partner to know? Communication, maybe sensitivity to body language, paying attention to responses. You have a preference about your penis. How are your partners to know? A general appeal to gender and gender-identity categories won't cut it. They should learn what you, personally, do and don't want in the context of interacting with you. If that isn't working - the communication isn't good enough, they're oblivious or fetishizing, then you get to decide how much of that to put up with before you call a halt.

I had a relationship with a pre-op / pre-hormone transsexual, whom I will refer to as "he" because that's the pronoun he used while we were together, although that has changed now. It took some mental adjusting - doesn't everyone with a penis center their sexuality on it? Doesn't everyone relate to their body rather like I do? Well, no. But I had to hear that before I could begin to understand it, and I had to hear it from him. I wouldn't have, then, and wouldn't, now, just assume that I knew what he wanted, no matter how woke I think I am about gender identity.

This post was edited

Without a pussy its just a fem guy with fake tits.Dont get me wrong I think Trans guys are beautiful in their own way.Thats a whole package in itself.

Yes, that's right. Trans people are beautiful in their own way! I have little personal experience with this group, at least that I know of. However, I encourage you to put that statement first rather than considering a person as a collection of body parts to do/not do things with.
As nudist/naturist taking off the clothes is the easy part. Having and accepting the vulnerability of the naked heart is the greater challenge. It's the whole person, regardless of clothes and parts, who matters!

This post was edited

Let talk better on Snapchat @ annhefflin
Or on hangouts @ annhefflin9@gmail.com

This post was edited