New read idea

I got the bug again to start reading I'm not to sure what I what to get into. Need ideas what are yours reading now and what is it about.

This topic was edited
RE:New read idea

Hoo, boy. I tend to keep several things going at once, so here's my current list:

Main physical read: Current issue of "Flying" magazine.
Main Kindle read: "Custer and Crockett" - alternate history where during the battle of Little Big Horn (Custer's Last Stand) American Indian magic throws General George A. Custer and the Seventh cavalry back to 1836 in Texas. This is the second book of the series.
Secondary e-book read: "Whose body?" by Dorothy L. Sayers - a Lord Peter Wimsey mystery from the 1920s downloaded from Project Gutenberg.
Audiobook: "Tarzan the Terrible" by Edgar Rice Burroughs. Downloaded from Librivox.org
Bedtime Read: "The Life of Greece" by Will Durant. Second volume in his epic "Story of Civilization" history.

If you're looking for e-books, I recommend both Project Gutenberg and archive.org. Lots of good reading on both.

This post was edited

Non fiction idea. The Boys in the Boat. True story of the 1936 Olympic crew team.

This post was edited

Non fiction idea. The Boys in the Boat. True story of the 1936 Olympic crew team.

This is a good recommendation - it's an excellent book.

This post was edited

Cool I look into it

This post was edited

I just finished "The Nightingale" by Kristin Hannah. It is set in WWII France and well worth the read.

This post was edited