Hoodwinked by the Destroyer of Nations

Hoodwinked by the Destroyer of Nations
Modern Philosophy Pet Psychiatry High Technology
These entities become the demigod We have placed our country under its authority
Father Son Holy Spirit
The God our nation crawled after For protection For provision For guidance
Our nation grew up It was nurtured It was blessed It progressed
Then at an opportune time The destroyer of nations whispered deceitful words in our ears
That diluted our minds with the thoughts that all our blessing was from the works of our own hands That poisoned our heart against God We became unthankful We became disobedient We filed away God with all the methodological deities
We erected new altars to worship our new demigod of Modern Philosophy Pet Psychiatry High Technology
The blessing of our demigod on our nation are Destitution Depravity Regression Desperation
Salvation for our country is only one step back Turn back to the God of this countrys youth.
(October 26, 2013)

This topic was edited
RE:Hoodwinked by the Destroyer of Nations

Respectfully, I ask you- What in the world are you talking about?

This post was edited

This individual believes that Modern Philosophy, Pet Psychiatry, and High Technology are destroying America. No reasons given. Just says that we've convinced ourselves that we got to be a strong nation through our own works instead of through God.

Why pet psychiatry is one of the roots of evil I have no idea. Hail Satan.

This post was edited

I can see where Modern Philosophy and High Technology have messed things up and continue to. But Pet Psychiatry? That's closely related to what I've done in learning horse training. Learning how horses think, and how to influence their minds to get them to act calmly and be respectful of us weaker, but more intelligent creatures.

Greed, inordinate desire for wealth or power, that drives everything and propagates much evil. In God's design everyone loved everyone else and would put others before self. When everyone lives like that, everyone is happy. It won't happen till sin is knocked out, evil eliminated. but knowing what an ideal society should be like, it's my duty to learn to live it myself, get evil out of my own life, so I can be ready to live in such an ideal society when it does come. The pattern given was Adam and Eve, naturist gardeners in paradise. And so it's ideal living even now to return to naturist gardener, even if paradise hasn't arrived yet.

This post was edited