Re Account Information

I live in the uk, and want to show my state/province asliving in the county of Kent, but it won't let me, It will automatically change to Kent when I reset the country to United Kingdom, but reverts back to Armed Forces Americas!when I hit save.

This topic was edited
RE: Re Account Information

I live in the uk, and want to show my state/province asliving in the county of Kent, but it won't let me, It will automatically change to Kent, when I reset the country to United Kingdom, but reverts back to "Armed Forces Americas!when I hit save.
Teamtrue1, Could you please correct this?

This post was edited

lol why correct it? Don't you want to be in the American armed forces? They need all the help they can get right now.

This post was edited

I live in Canada and it does the same thing - and no, I don't want to be in your armed forces thanks.

Pete, yours doesn't say that anywhere, it shows Canada. lol...And why woudln't you want to be in their armed forces? You get to travel to all sorts of sunny locations. :P

This post was edited

lol why correct it? Don't you want to be in the American armed forces? They need all the help they can get right now.
He might not want to be atarget Swift
Too bloody right!!!!! .......anyway, I think I might be a pacifist! ......still, I feel better now I know that I'm not alone! hehe

This post was edited

Just for the record, TT has fixed it now.

Thanks TT :)

This post was edited