RE:The Kinsey Scale

I score a 3 lately i'm surprised it wasn't a 5, I may need to retake it

This post was edited

I got a 6 but feel a 5 might be more accurate. For my first 40 years, I would say I was more bi with a strong move toward men. By 50, I had lost interest in str8 sex and see myself now as exclusively gay.

This post was edited

Scored a 1

This post was edited

I just took the test and it didn't give me a score. It said my sexuality is fluid and always will be. It added that I enjoy sex with anyone (male or female) who enjoys it with me. That sounds about right. I call myself Bi because I don't want to exclude half the population (male or female).

This post was edited

think we are all fluid - - - some just very reluctant to admit... mysexuality is FLUID and being open and honest made life way more simple!

This post was edited

your so handsome - - can't wait to me in person.... a 6 - - - the scale is broken hot man you are a 10

This post was edited

I got a 4 - - but feel more like a 3... I accept my homo tendencies but also have no problem with woman either...

This post was edited

I got a 4. Predominantly homosexual but open to something with a woman. Very true.

This post was edited

I just got a 2 too, did the test twice, I'm sure I put slightly different answers

This post was edited
RE:The Kinsey Scale & other IDR tests

I did my Kinsey test on the IDR site they do many other tests, I just did the sexual orientation test, this was the result :- Your sexual orientation is 64.3% androphile, 82.1% gynophile, which places you in the bisexual quadrant.

This post was edited