Hey all!

Hello! Im a newbie nudist and Id love to meet more people in AZ, or near us (California, New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado). I love to travel and try new things, especially outdoors! Super excited to have found this site and already be meeting some wonderful people.
If anyone has any tips or suggestions for me in regards to camping, hiking, resorts, ect, Id love to hear what you have to say!
-Katie

This topic was edited
RE:Hey all!

Im in Utah. Im still looking for good places to go.

This post was edited

Nice to see more people getting interested in this as a lifestyle or for recreation. You have amazing weather out by you year round unlike here in NJ ha. Are you slowly researching places to visit?

Lol yeah we're really lucky out here, it's pretty much beautiful year round, even when its sweltering it's still nice at night. Absolutely! So far I have plans to visit Shangri La Ranch and Blacks Beach, but I'm continuing the search/research and adding to the list as I go.

This post was edited

Hello there I am new here as well. I live in Gilbert just looking for people to chat with and get ideas on where to go and meet others! Look forward to hearing from you

This post was edited

Hello there I am new here as well. I live in Gilbert just looking for people to chat with and get ideas on where to go and meet others! Look forward to hearing from you

This post was edited

I'm new to Phoenix as well still a lil new but definitely looking for chill company to break the ice with...

This post was edited

if you're ever in the Austin Texas area they have a great place to go nude and its hippie hollow right on lake Travis I'm in El Paso and don't get to go much but when I'm around that area its a cool place to be

This post was edited