Any nudists in the Chicago or Chicagoland suburbs?!

Hey All,

I'm new here and was hoping to find a group or multiple nudist groups and forums for the Chicagoland area. Does anyone have any insight they would be able to help me out wiht?!

Thank you so much!

Sean

This topic was edited
RE:Any nudists in the Chicago or Chicagoland suburbs?!

Hey, keep me posted if you find any!

There are a couple groups that she MeetUp for events. One is the Chicago Fun club, or something like that. There is another that is age restricted to younger. Some other Nude Yoga Groups. Ive joined these groups, but I have yet to attend one of their events. Im a newbie, and honestly, I like to be out doors in natural setting more. Be sure to let me know if you learn of any other groups. - Jack

This post was edited

Hey, keep me posted if you find any!

There are a couple groups that she MeetUp for events. One is the Chicago Fun club, or something like that. There is another that is age restricted to younger. Some other Nude Yoga Groups. Ive joined these groups, but I have yet to attend one of their events. Im a newbie, and honestly, I like to be out doors in natural setting more. Be sure to let me know if you learn of any other groups. - Jack

This post was edited

You could try visiting the local Naturist/nudist clubs. In Valparaiso Indiana you can Visit Lake Of the Woods this is a nice club with 150+ acres of woods, a lake, they have. Club house and a pool, hot tub, sauna, kitchen, a tenis court, camping area, RV area and lost of friendly people.
Out west in Illinois off of I 80 is Blue Lake club, you can visit their website for the amenities.
North in Wisconsin is Toadally Naturist Farm in Hartford Wisconsin about 2 hrs from Chicago.
In Michigan you can Visit Turtle lake resort , and a couple of other places.

Good luck!

This post was edited