Entering Newcomer- Me!

Hey everyone! I am Eddie, aka RadManYo. Just joined this site 2 days ago so yea I'm a fish out of water lol. Looked around, been in chat, checked out the groups and what not, and excited to be here. I do want to engage in social nudism, I can only imagine how much of a liberating experience that will be, but sadly I cannot yet due to personal demons (typically overwhelming self-conscienceness lol) and financial and.... geographic probs :/ but nevertheless I am extremely excited to join the nudist lifestyle! over and out lol ^.^

This topic was edited
Hi

Heya, welcome!!!
Say hi some time in the chat room!!

This post was edited
RE: Entering Newcomer- Me!

Welcome Rad! We've enjoyed chatting with you in the chatroom. Killer sense of humor.Hope to see you posting on the forum as well. Lot's of good information here. And plenty of good people to answer any questions you may have.

Jen and Steve

This post was edited

Welcome to this great community. There's been some nude usage around Lake Mead. I don't have my info w/me right now, or I'd see what I could find for you.

This post was edited

welcome also, I also new to the site and really have enjoyed it.

This post was edited

Welcome to a great site with lots of friendly and helpful people

This post was edited

Welcome to TN. There are several nudist sites on the web but you have found the best of the best. None other can compare to what you have here. I hope you appreciate that fact and will always work to make it better. Nudism is a great equalizer and you'll have friends where ever you go. Enjoy the life style.

This post was edited

Welcome to TN, enjoy!

This post was edited