Naturist RVing

I just wanted to see if there other people out there who have RVs and are going to all kinds of Naturist Resorts and Beaches could share their experience here.

This topic was edited
RE:Naturist RVing

Hope you get to try out the clothing optional area in Quartzite AZ.

Link to The Magic Circle group

over 350 acres of clothing optional camping

This post was edited

I've just camped (nude) at Hidden Lake (FL) and at Suwannee Valley (FL); stayed several other places but those were the only nude venues. I hope to add more in the near future.

This post was edited

We're full-time RVers hitting lots of clothing-optional places along our travels. Always looking for new places along the way. We have our locations listed in our profile. Always up for new location suggestions & meeting other naturists/nudists...

This post was edited

I've just started my RV adventure and have really enjoyed the few nudist places I've been to in the past. I'd much prefer meeting people along the way for community and sharing locations.

This post was edited

I think this will be my plan in the near future. There are plans to build a big rail-to-road/road-to-rail transfer station just outside of my little town. Land has been bought, but COVID delayed construction. Once they start, I expect real estate prices to skyrocket in the short term, as our little town will not be able to easily handle the influx of workers. That will be my queue to sell and move on.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

We have a motorhome and enjoy visiting various nudist resorts on our travels. Soon after our marriage a couple years ago, we took off on a snowbird trip for a couple months. Visited Laguna del Sol, Shangri La, Mira Vista, De Anza Springs, and Glen Eden. Will be doing a similar trip this January to March. In 2018 after my first wife died, I did trip to midwest to a convention and visited several resorts in Missouri, Kansas, and Colorado. It is fun to journey through other areas of country and visit nudist venues. Each one is unique and the people are wonderful.

Have other friends who have a 5th wheel and wandered across the country to Florida and did the same thing.

This post was edited

This is a huge dream of mine to go nude resort hopping across the country or just convert a van to a camper and visit all the National Parks and do a nude vlog of all my exploits in the nude to encourage others to embrace the lifestyle in some fashion or form. I would rather do it with a group then on my own

This post was edited

Sounds nice. Every so often I get hooked a little watching camping and RV fitout videos on YouTube, but the bug hasn't bitten yet. Sounds attractive though, especially for a country as unpopulated as Australia.

This post was edited

RV's must be the ideal vehicle for driving nude.
High enough to avoid being seen, and no need to dress for bathroom and food breaks.

This post was edited

I've just started my RV adventure and have really enjoyed the few nudist places I've been to in the past. I'd much prefer meeting people along the way for community and sharing locations.

We are currently in the planning stages of our RV adventure. Most likely, we will stick with a travel trailer for the short term. When that equipment begins to wear out, we will upgrade to a small motorhome. It's all good whether your at a nudist venue or a textile venue. Gotta say that I do prefer the nudist venues!

This post was edited