A HIstory Lesson

If you remember the 1970's you remember that pubic hair was everywhere. My wife and I eventually discovered the joy of smoothness but only did that occasionally, not as a standard practice. The few friends whom we told about that found the idea very novel and did not seem inclined to try it themselves. The first time that my wife went smooth it was such a change that I talked her into allowing me to record the event on film. These were taken in late 1976 or early 1977.

This topic was edited
RE:A HIstory Lesson

My wife and I tried smooth about the same time you guys did. Back then she wasn't as flexible as she is now and insisted it would not happen again. About ten years later she let me shave her again and she still didn't like it. We like the natural look as opposed to smooth.

This post was edited

My wife and I married about 1990 but both of us didnt shave until a few years after we married. I wish back in the 70s and 80s it had become popular. I sort of say I wish during my dating years everyone had shaved. Enjoy being smooth and no desire to go back.

This post was edited

If we think back in the 70s & 80s hairy arm pits and pubic areas on both sexes were wild and bushy. Then women stated to shave under arms and bikini lines. Costumes got smaller for men and women so more hair was removed. It was on the way to smooth genitalia. I am a smooth genitalia enthusiast. I Love the feel and cleanliness. It is down to personal preference more that looks. As a nudists its a great feeling of freedom,the breeze and sun on the smooth skin.

This post was edited