RE: Where to go

the desert island with a tiki hut fishing pole and net, ah that would be the life...

This post was edited

I lived on a nude beach for almost 2 months so kinda done the island thing. I would love to go to a water park nude! Doesn't Disney do a gay day? I thought I read something about a reed shirt day event...I could be wrong? Why not a nude day at a water park??? If there is one...please let me know!!!
water park? thats a good idea... I would love it.
or maybe a nudist tour to the White House :)

This post was edited

Everywhere possible, obviously...but specifically, I've always had a dream of playing a round of golf on a great course completely in the buff! The only nudity I've ever witnessed on a golf course, was at a company golf tournament, where there were a bunch of strippers brought in. Not really in the true spirit of nudism, I might add.
Gator1

This post was edited

Everywhere possible, obviously...but specifically, I've always had a dream of playing a round of golf on a great course completely in the buff!

I chanced it in Palm Springs once, tee'd off at 7am and the course was deserted (Cimarron Pebbles Course) managed 4 holes(3rd to 7th) before others arrived. it was quite exhilarating and liberating, the wife took pictures to capture the day too-even managed to get her to drive the cart naked for a couple of holes!!

This post was edited

EVERYWHERE

why?

Because I just HATE, warring clothes!

This post was edited

Where I live would be a good start. Sharing a house with textiles is a drag!

This post was edited

I would love to be able to go about the day nude, check the mail, step out to water the plants, etc. It would be interesting to say "oh i need milk" and jump in the car and run up to the store with just my wallet in hand but that's not going to happen. As for just doing what you do at home nude I believe the world would be a better place if the laws were rewritten.
That pretty much sums up what I was going to say! I love this site! So many like minded folks!

This post was edited

Everywhere possible, obviously...but specifically, I've always had a dream of playing a round of golf on a great course completely in the buff!
I chanced it in Palm Springs once, tee'd off at 7am and the course was deserted (Cimarron Pebbles Course) managed 4 holes(3rd to 7th) before others arrived. it was quite exhilarating and liberating, the wife took pictures to capture the day too-even managed to get her to drive the cart naked for a couple of holes!!
Well, I have a new hero!! I'm jealous!
Gator1

This post was edited
RE: Where would you like to go naked?

i fancy a naked hike in the mojave desert next summer....

This post was edited
RE: Where would you like to go naked?

Church on a sunday morning, if anyone else was there it would certainly give the vicar a ready made sermon for the following week!!

This post was edited