RE: Where would you like to go naked?

Deserted island has been mentioned numerous times, but I say, why does it have to be deserted? I would rather like a populated island, to an extent. One with all the modern amenities we have become used to, and still have some wilderness/natural areas too. Like that French village/island a few have talked about above. What is the name of this place, anybody know?

This post was edited

A tropical island were nudity was a normal way of life!

This post was edited

Apollo Beach - in Florida - love to hike, body surf and look for sharks teeth

This post was edited

Love the island idea.Which one, the deserted island, or the developed populated one?

This post was edited

I would like to go to Cap D'Agde and have it return to being a true naturist village with it's original intension of being an entirely nude community. It a has apparently become a little run down and seedy, a place for textile day trippers to gawk, and swingers/exhibitionists to ruin what was a fantastic concept. Many visitors are not nude in the village, making it somewhat awkward for true naturists. I would love to visit there for a nude vacation, but it could be somewhat disappointing . Has anyone had a different view of Cap D'Agde when visiting?

This post was edited
RE: wHERE TO GO??

I would like to be able to go anywhere. It would be so sweet if all society accepted it as normal like I do instead of thinking of you as a weirdo.I agree with that!!!

This post was edited

Naked in the grocery aisle? Dangling over the fresh fruit? Carrying all your cash and cards in your hand?

This post was edited

I said cash AND CARDS.

This post was edited

Wherever you go make sure you bring sunscreen, heh.As for me...I would liketo be able to go everywhere nude.But as that is not likely to happen, I will say the island idea is nice, but would hate to be the only one there.If money were no object I wouldlike to hit all the nudist resorts and venues of the world.
Now there is a bucket list!
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

we like our place indoors and out naked

This post was edited