Metal cock ring

I have stainless steel curved cock ring, I love wearing it when I am naked around my house. I also will wear it sometimes when I am clothed. I wear it because it feel good around my cock and ball, it is weight so it has a slight tug on cock and ball and it keeps my cock and balls front and center. It is somewhat sexually arousing, so I get some sensual pleasure from wear it. My question is can I wear to social nudist event? I feel social nudist is not about sensual pleasure, but the freedom of being nude. Does wearing a cock ring to social event cross the line of being a nudist. I go to nudist event to meet people and socialize. So here is my problem, yes i am a male and sexually active, but I am not going to event to hook up or for sex. So does wearing a cock ring at event means you are looking for sex or is it just a piece of jewelry like watch or necklace? I am sure there are many different opinions out there and would like to hear them and discuss thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Metal cock ring

Sexxxy! Let's see some photos! :)

This post was edited

Send me your email and I'll send pics. Ours is richman6369@yahoo.com

This post was edited

I wear mine to the nudist beach all the time, check out my photos on my profile.
There is a couple of guys that wear theirs to my nudist club and no one seems to object.

This post was edited

I've got a couple of photos of my cock ring on my profile.

This post was edited

I've worn one on a nudist beach, nude lake and even to the sauna without a problem

This post was edited

I like to wear this two piece metal and leather set that I found on Wish. The cock ring part fits snug when erect, obviously I'm not posting pics of that though. I don't wear this, or my single metal ring like the large one in this picture, for sexual purposes. I just like it. I also have my foreskin pierced, though I don't wear that in all the time. I feel it is no different than having my nose/face/ears pierced, or wearing necklaces or bracelets.

This post was edited

I've worn one on a nudist beach, nude lake and even to the sauna without a problem

One obviously needs to be respectful of the setting but, like others here, I regularly wear my cock and glans rings without difficulty, both at my club and while in the sauna and on the beach . Indeed, to the contrary, my rings quite often prompt positive comment and enquiry.

This post was edited

I have stainless steel curved cock ring, I love wearing it when I am naked around my house. I also will wear it sometimes when I am clothed. I wear it because it feel good around my cock and ball, it is weight so it has a slight tug on cock and ball and it keeps my cock and balls front and center. It is somewhat sexually arousing, so I get some sensual pleasure from wear it. My question is can I wear to social nudist event? I feel social nudist is not about sensual pleasure, but the freedom of being nude. Does wearing a cock ring to social event cross the line of being a nudist. I go to nudist event to meet people and socialize. So here is my problem, yes i am a male and sexually active, but I am not going to event to hook up or for sex. So does wearing a cock ring at event means you are looking for sex or is it just a piece of jewelry like watch or necklace? I am sure there are many different opinions out there and would like to hear them and discuss thanks

Would like to see curved stainless steel ring you mention. Where do obtain one - site name please.

This post was edited

Would like to see curved stainless steel ring you mention. Where do obtain one - site name please.

This post was edited

common discussion this, on the appropriateness of when and when not to wear a cockring - A cockring has 2 clearly and basic purposes. It is either adornment - like any other piece of jewellery or its an aid to prolong sexual activity. Super clear. I often wear a cockring out in public nudist settings as well as under my clothing. It is strange that a lot of nudist do see the wearing of genital jewellery as sexual and taboo. If being nude with others is self expression then what wrong with a little self expressive bling. enjoy mate.

This post was edited