Meet Up Announcement : Goa, India : June 2019

Hello All,
We are small group of nudist (5 of us, of both genders) who do regular meetups at isolated places in Goa. This time we have decided to introduce new members to our group and hopefully build a secret community in Goa.

If you are seeking to join us, please send us a message and we will induct you in our group for a meet up in Goa.

We follow strict guidelines about the meetup and no sex or offensive discussions are entertained.

You can send an email at everestspas(a)gmail.com for more details. Use Secret Code TRUGOA2012 to activate chat responses.

UPDATE #1 :
While we received a lot of requests from the TN Forum, some of the members actually tried intruding our privacy and send unwanted messages, which made it difficult for us to respond back or understand who is genuine and who is not. We have selected a few whom we verified through our sources, but it is very unfortunate some consider nudism as a platform for having physical relationships.

We are sorry to those who were genuine and wanted to join us, but do send us your mails so we can be in touch for the next meet up.

This topic was edited
RE:Meet Up Announcement : Goa, India : June 2019

yes we r intrested 8 7 8 0 5 0 4 6 6 7 a

This post was edited

Yes,we are interested meet you,
My watsup number is +918317416937

This post was edited

I am also interested to join with you dear friends. My number is 9790404913.

This post was edited

when will be the meetup

This post was edited

I'm interested in meet

This post was edited

I am also interested. This Is Amit Sharma From Nagpur Maharshtra. My Whats app no is 7057759465

This post was edited

we r also interested....plz send the details

This post was edited

I am also interested

This post was edited

Hi,

I am a guy. I have been living in Goa since 2017 and have been a nudist since 2013. Kindly add my phone no. 8390337308

This post was edited

interested .pls add my number 9599655344

This post was edited