RE:Difficult finding someone.

I told my girlfriend that I was attracted to trans women and how gorgeous they were to me. I was messing around with her on the notion that she makes out with a woman. She was into the idea, but stated if we ever got married , it was just going to me and her no outside people. I haven't had an encounter with a trans woman yet and I am patiently waiting and I am trying my best to find a woman who will rock my girls world to change her mind anD let us continue to have fun, but I am looking.

This post was edited

Wow you have written that message is it you know me yes I have found it really very hard to accept that I love sucking on guys cocks I've been I even I was 18 I didn't even know what bisexuality was I didn't find out till about 23 and even then I was confused and didn't understand how some would they can enjoy oi both sexualities men and females I found that there is beautiful bisexual females that thing like to watch me sucking a guy's cock I didn't think any females would I thought they would call me gay or weird I was very ashamed I don't want people to find out the way now but I am accepting my sexuality I really love of that you two are bisexual couple I I really wish I could find a female in his kill with me being bisexual female is very beautiful I I love love to suck on a cock in front of a female the guy to come in my mouth it will be beautiful to have an MF would love a cock up my ass and licking with my face down between the females legs I'll send you a friend's request I'm not comfortable enough with my sexuality to show a picture as as people can see on my feet that I have joined by and gay goop so our gas that isn't being comfortable with the sexuality I would love to chat with you I enjoy that you're giving me confidence that there is is females who enjoy being a bisexual couple I really would love to tell everybody that I'm bisexual but I am a little bit uncomfortable with the 10p of the Frontier love to chat with you thank you bye enjoy having my head out

This post was edited

yeah its hard to accept it and its a shame, i was in a relationship with a couple and it was great but imes are changing and in the future i think it will be pretty normal

This post was edited

Well, in the textile world, yes, its very difficult (for me at least) to find anyone else interested in any sexual direction other than heterosexuality. Of course, times are such that the gay community is much more open about their sexuality than in decades past. But bisexuality seems to be curiously (pardon that word) ignored as a subject. I myself have befriended gay men on the aspect of being not only friends but to help me to discover if Im truly bi-sexual. In that endeavor, I found it quite effortless in the nudist world to broach the topic and to move into more discussion.

This post was edited

Mine also. Once introduced to it it she loved watching and participating.

This post was edited

Great to see a bi couple here. You ever get down Rockford Illinois area hmu.

This post was edited