Difficult finding someone.

Has anyone found dead it difficult to meet someone who not only accepts their bisexuality but also are ok with you actively practicing it? Yes a partner can accept it as I have found bUT when discussed or when you have the desire to, they typically no longer accept it. I know for some it's a monogamous relationship issue over sexuality, but asides trust anyone else find someone that fully supports it and the practice of it?

This topic was edited
RE:Difficult finding someone.

Yes I have found that to be true, love to discuss with others why I am Bi

This post was edited

Feel free to hit me up to chat if you want, would be great to discuss it.

This post was edited

Feel free to hit me up to chat if you want, would be great to discuss it.

This post was edited

If anyone asks my mantra is Why cut out half the population? be they men or women. In most social nudist situations sex does not arise and sexual orientation is irrelevant. If it does arise, it's a case of whatever feelings occur between us. Again formal sexuality is not relevant. It's about personal feelings one-on-one.

This post was edited

I see it as more important to accept the unique gift of my own sexuality than to try to define it to be acceptable in the eyes of others. People ascribe to their own ideas of whats normal or moral in order to feel normal and moral themselves. So they are naturally threatened when that is all challenged. I am male and I am sexual. I am also respectful and compassionate to those with whom Im in relationship. Thats enough of a foundation for a healthy relationship, and if people need to focus on prefixes and right or left handedness is their issue!

This post was edited

Yes, its part of life and learning who you are. The beauty of nudism is there are fewer hidden things!

This post was edited

If anyone asks my mantra is Why cut out half the population? be they men or women. In most social nudist situations sex does not arise and sexual orientation is irrelevant. If it does arise, it's a case of whatever feelings occur between us. Again formal sexuality is not relevant. It's about personal feelings one-on-one.

Very good explanation. You are completely right.

This post was edited

My wife love it! She is happy and horny to participate with 2 bi guys

This post was edited

My wife love it! She is happy and horny to participate with 2 bi guys

I'm SO jealous! Mine found out, and blew her top! She absolutely HATES that I'm bi, and has essentially shut down the last 10 years!

This post was edited

My g-friend to, she really like to make love together with two bi-men.

This post was edited