RE:Outdoor Nudist: Nude Camping and Hiking

we have a nice area to boondock camp just west of Phoenix in Quartzite AZ.

Link to the Magic Circle group here on TN site

If you want to camp and be nude this is a large area of land about 500 acres.

This post was edited

RVing is not camping. It's merely an apartment on wheels.

Yah. That's my idea. I grew up and still live in a manner that many would call camping, so when I go camping a tent is luxury, only use one to escape mosquitoes. a small tarp is all I need to keep dry when it rains. Cook over a fire pit and sit on the earth, that's camping. (ideally next to a mountain stream) I will go do that again this summer. I enjoy it, just need someone to say lets go. Going alone doesn't work, might as well stay home and work.

This post was edited

I went camping once and it reaffirmed my previous impression that camping should be left to somebody else. My idea of camping is Holiday Inn.

This post was edited

we love to camp at resorts around the country

This post was edited

We love camping. But Mira Vista you can get a great or good room. They have a restaurant. Bar, ball room.
Huge hot tub.
But real camping we did three times this summer. 2 times in the pines, once near the desert lake. We have a tent and a queen size bed, and everything we need.
I would love to tell you that being naked for 5 days is amazing. But I hope you all ready know. Walking around naked in the pines, all you have is your day pack and hiking sandals. Ahhh Even at a camp grounds, restrooms, showers, even a central ramada. Where everyone gathers at night to enjoy each other.
I think the best was waking up to see some of the prettiest sun rises. And knowing that you do not have to put clothes on. Ahhh

This post was edited

Not that easy to go naked camping at campsites in the UK, there is one advertised near Studland, but they don't accept single men unless they have kids, so the only people not allowed are unaccompanied single men. So I have to go to another campsite nearby that isn't clothes optional. But at night I will sit by my small fire naked, I sleep in my tent naked, also at night I walk to the toilet and shower building naked, in the morning I put shorts on to go to the toilets, but funny thing is that the toilet and shower block is mixed, there are no urinals, just sit down toilets with doors you can lock. The showers are also mixed in the sense that anyone can use them at any time, there are about 10 shower cubicles with lockable doors but you do have to pay a small fee to use those, but here is also an overflow type area that is free that has a few shower heads on two walls and it's open so anyone can see you if you are using them and I shower naked in that area when I shower there.

I would like to go nude camping more, but I want to try somewhere else that is a proper nude campsite.

This post was edited
Outdoor Nudist - Guide to Camping For Free

An Overlanders Guide to Camping For Free in the U.S.A.

"We all know that public land is out there and free for us to use, but accessing
and camping on it can be confusing especially for those who dont live in the West."

Q: Are there any dos and dont's that you have discovered along the way when it comes to camping on BLM and National Forest?

Q: What are the best sources for trail maps? Do you use paper maps, digital, or both?

Q: What are some important questions to ask BLM officers or National Forest Rangers when you
get to a new area and would like to camp there? How do you find out who or where they are?

Q: Does dispersed camping literally mean camp anywhere? How do you know that you are legal in a given area?

Answers to these questions ...
and more Q&A -
www.fieldandstream.com/story/survival/overlanders-guide-on-camping-for-free-in-the-usa/

This post was edited
RE:Outdoor Nudist - Guide to Camping For Free

My first time camping naked was at a nudist resort, I was told I could camp anywhere on one side of a lake at this resort. I found a nice area away from most of the other guest and set up camp, the weather was nice so I put an air mattress in the back of my truck to sleep on at night. It was an amazing resort for my first time, spent the day walking and hiked throughout the resort and later spent time in the pool and relaxing on a lounge chair near the pool, all done naked. It was awesome to be totally free and enjoying life the way it should be with nothing between my skin and nature. At the end of the day it was great laying naked in the back of my truck after the sun went down and viewing all the stars that became visible as it got darker. Falling asleep felt so good and relaxing that I had a nice and peaceful nights rest till the morning sun started to shine. Loved the new experience so much that I extended my stay for two more days.

This post was edited

I went nude solo camping for the first time last Friday and loved it. Just a tent, a sleeping bag, some wine, and me!

This post was edited